returning back -9

Start from the beginning

They all made all the arrangements for the movie night and mishti said that they will watch jawan ..

They all start watching the movie, as the action scenes comes runishree was fully focused meanwhile in romantic scenes they were talking...

  Next Day

Everyone was sitting in the garden having tea except mishti and Karthik..

Rudra: shree (mishti) kaha hai

Pratha : mai dekhar aati hu

Pratha was about to go but mishti calls her name from behind...

Mishti look

Mishti look

Naitik: choti princess kaha gayi thi subah subah

Mishti: papa vo mai aur bff mandir Gaye the

Naitik: choti princess aap breakfast kar lo fir office chale jaana kuch papers par sign karna hai aur jaldi aa jana shaam ko award ceremony hai..

Mishti: ok papa

Then she goes to her room and came to dinning.. pratha gives her breakfast.... while eating breakfast her attention goes to the words of Karthik..

Naira: mishu agar juice chaiye toh bol dena Khali glass  se kya kar rhi hai

Naira words brings mishti out of her trance and she realises that she was sipping from the empty glass..

Flashback

Last night after the movie , all goes to their respective rooms... after sometime when everyone was sleeping both Karthik and Mishti sneek out of the house....

Karthik: so gf you promised me to complete our pending dates , so tell my pretty lady tell me where we should go ?

(How many of remember Karthik calls mishti pretty lady when he met her first time)

Mishti: our secret place

Both mishti and Karthik sat on their respective bicycle and left for their secret hideout..

They both reached at a place where a beautiful stream of river with rocks and pebbles covering the boundary of a river , and few of them obstructing the flow of water.... The river water is glittering  due to moon and stars , that made the place magical .. The place was peaceful ,with the flow of water is the only source of sound ..

Holding each other hands they both made their way on the rocks slowly and steadily , making sure they do not fall down due to slippery rocks , rocks are slippery due to algae , hopping on few of them they reached at the big rock and carefully sat on it..

Mishti placed her head on Karthik shoulder and Karthik kept his head on her head , mishti holding Karthik large hand in her small hands

Mishti placed her head on Karthik shoulder and Karthik kept his head on her head , mishti holding Karthik large hand in her small hands ..

Karthik: gf tumhe yaad yaad hai hume hamara secret hideout kaise Mila tha

Mishti: ha , all thanks to naira dii indirectly unhi ki vajah se toh hum  yaha par aaye the

Karthik: aur hamne yeh promise Kiya tha ki jab koi problem hogi hame toh sabse pehle hum ek dusre ko batayenge yaad haina na!!

Mishti : ha bff par aap ese kyu puch rahe ho, kuch hua hai kya

Karthik: tumne fir mujhe kyu nhi bataya abir ke baare mein aur itna sab kuch ho jaane ke baad bhi tumne kuch nhi kaha , kyu gf

Mish: bff mein un logo mein se nhi hu jo break up ke baad us insaan se nafrat kare , mai kabhi bhi abir se nafrat nhi kar sakti

Kar: toh kya tum luv se pyaar karti ho

Mish: mujhe nhi pata bff par mai jaanti hu ki abir ki koi majboori hogi tabhi usne yeh faisla liya aur shayad vajah mai jaanti hu aur agar jo mein soch rahi hu vahi hua toh kuch galti meri bhi hain

Kar (smiling) : maine toh luv ke baare mai  pucha aur tum abir ke baare mai bata rahi ho

Mish: bff,luv mujhse pyaar karta hai aur hamari shaadi ho chuki hai aur ab bahut der ho chuki abir ko , agar use  toh apni galti ka koi ehsaas hi nhi hai

Karthik: bff tumhe yeh sochne ki koi jarurat nhi hai ki tumhari aur luv ki shaadi ho chuki hai toh mai tumhe yaad dila du ki shaadi tumhari marji se nhi hui thi balki dono parivar ki izzat bachane ke liye tumhari shaadi hui thi , aur rahi baat galtiyon ki toh tum bhi jaanti ho ki maine bhi kai baar ki hai aur mujhe maaf karna naira ka faisala tha aur abir ko maaf karna ya na karna tumhara faisala hai, tumhare ek faisale par teen jindagiyaan daav par lagi hai aur jo bhi faisala lo vo dil se lena ..

Mishti was looking at Karthik and thinking that what she wants from life .. she was in dilemma when Karthik calls her name

Kar: gf , tum jo bhi faisala logi usme mai tumhara saath hamesha dunga

They both sat their talking about their college life's but mishti mind was still stuck on what Karthik said ...

Karthik: gf dekho sunrise bhi hone wala hai

They both were sitting on the rocks and watching the sunrise, gushing sound of water, chripping of birds was making the place peaceful.. 

End of flashback

Guy's now tell me should I end up mishti with abhir or with abir

Plz comments for that