returning back -9

Start from the beginning

They all had snacks and later left for the Singhania's Sadan..

They all are in four cars  , rudra , Neil , mishti , kanak and luv are in one car ,
Karthik naira naksh keerti are in one car, kush pratha avni ananya in one car and anmol Mansi Nishant Jiya are in one car .... The trip was all silent mishti was sleeping keeping her head on rudra shoulder , kanak was sleeping in her lap , Neil adoring his baby sister sleeping and luv also taking some glance of mishti in between as he was driving the car ....

Rudra ask luv to stop the car , mishti stirred in her sleep...

Dada car kyu roki mishti asked waking up from her sleep...

Icecream 🍨 exclaimed rudra ...

Kanak jumped out of the car mishti along with rudra stepped out of the car ....  luv and Neil were sitting inside the car when Neil asked kaha kho gaye ab toh sweety bhi yehi hai ... Luv was completely red , Neil chuckled seeing him and he also steeped out of the car followed by luv .....

Other also arrives their and stops the car and comes out and headed towards the icecream 🍨 parlour...

They all ordered icecream for themselves, pratha was admiring the bond of  kishti (mishti and kanak) ... kanak is totally like mishti , she talks like her,  eat like her and even ask three questions just like mishti ....
Their ice-creams arrived mishti was feeding kanak , rudra was feeding both of them, Neil also feeding them .... they all just keep adoring the   siblings, they are not bounded by the blood but they are bounded by heart.

 they all just keep adoring the   siblings, they are not bounded by the blood but they are bounded by heart

Mishti look

After they all reached  Singhania's Sadan....

"meri natkhat mishti kitni badi ho gayi hai " said badi daadi

I miss you badi daadi said mishti ..

That's why I didn't get your call complained badi dadi ...

Actually I was busy in hospital project badi daadi said mishti ..

After that she met with all elders of singhania family...

( If Naira is the princess of the family then mishti is the doll of the house... )

I miss you papa said mishti to Naitik...

I miss you to my doll said Naitik...

Papa it's not fair you all love aaira , anyone of you miss me exclaimed Naira ...

Daadi actually you left something on stove , actually I am smelling burning of something said mishti...

Arggh ... aap sab sirf aaira ko pyaar karo meri toh kisi ko padi hi nhi hai said naira ... I miss you both my princess and doll said Naitik...

After that they all were doing their dinner and Naitik was feeding both naira and aaira ... after having the dinner, all youngster plans a movie night...