Sexsells.

Punz
-
I roll my eyes at the ghost  as dream used a spell to move the coldren to our room - as we spell ourselves to it.

Sapnap was pushed to one of our beds didn't matter without he got laid on - we planed to do him pretty either place.

Robes and clothes flew  off - "frist time baby?"

"My frist time will be with two" sapnap said nodding.

I smirk, "well as slithrens we ain't going gental"

He went red and we got to besinus  on a mark up rampage.

Clothes flew off - just for the sake of not hurting him to much he got abit of spit as lube and strached we were still in our boxers but he was starring at my tint and going between me and Dream.

"Someone's up for alot of fun" Dream chuckled  pulling the curtains shut on the bed, and casted sliento.

Sapnap was already makeing the nosies we dreamed of for many years - as we glared jealously at Karl. In our slithren stuck up way.

But finally we can take our visions right up his ass - and oh boy were going long for it, once I felt like he was streched decently for us to fit.

I glazed to dream with a nod to show its we wore th we re as I remove my figures.

"Noo put them backk" sapnap whines in wekened but hot way.

"You'll have something fuller in a moment love" Dream groned as we took off our boxers.

Lined up and slowly one by one entered the hole we planned to obliterate this afternoon.

"O-o fuck" sapnap moaned loudly biting his fist abit to quiet.

"Don't slience your nosies only we can hear you, and we need  a award for pleasuring you" I said in his eye, breathing down his neck.

Sapnap  turned red as we contuied our marry way of fucking him pretty.

"Aa! Daddy~~" sapnap moaned all pretty for us.

Fuck that diffently did arouse me more then I already was I glazed to dream who groned low to it.

"M~ yeah you could call us that all you want my love" Dream said Hella sudactively.

I even blushed to it, "fuck Mia cara" I look to dream, "who knew you'd be so hot like so"

Dream chuckled, "mm~ you get that right to say that"

I smirk as we contuied doing what we wanted to a griffindork.

We knew deep down it was wrong - but fuck what the dark mark says.

"So damn good for us baby" I groned as it got sloppy.

"M~° you two are going gam inside of me" sapnap moaned with a soft whine.

"Because honey we wanted to fuck you senice year one, so our ambison for you~ is comeing out right into you right now" Dream said kissing his neck and licking it, leaving a snake of hickeys.

Soon cum emanated and I glazed to dream, "you're next Mia cara"

Dream blushed, as we pulled out, of crouse before I attacked dream  with lust we got out groffen all clean and dressed moved to my bed to sleep and then go to doing dream
-
Oop-