_Fate wanted them to meet_

After a few days...

Aarohi was on her way to home from academy. It was afternoon and the sun was on the head so she had covered her face with a scarf to prevent tanning. She was looking at her phone while walking. Suddenly she collided with someone and fell on the ground. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Aryan there holding her hand and his eyes closed.

She tried to run asap before he could see her but their fate wanted them to meet today.

She turned her face the other side and got up but her shoelaces were opened so she fell again.

The wind slided the scarf from her neck area and the scar was getting visible. Although, Aarohi didn't noticed it but Aryan did. He also noticed her phone's wallpaper which was the picture of Aryan's signature.

Aarohi got up to run but Aryan's hold and his voice stopped her. He holded her hand and speaks her name.

Aarohi closed her eyes and she had no other option except for turning at him so she did the same. She turned at him while removing her scarf with an expressionless face so that he couldn't guess that she is not good without him.

Aryan, without thinking for a single second just hugged Aarohi with all his heart.

She was somewhere also craving to hug him but her dumb brain always stopped her from doing the things which she likes, only to protect her heart from being broken by someone.

She pushed Aryan a little to get rid of his hug and started walking on the middle of the road.

Aryan, who was waiting for the moment to meet Aarohi from past 7 months finally got it but Aarohi was still not accepting the fact that he loves her and trust her.

While walking, she was just wiping her tears before escaping from her eyes only to show herself a little stronger in front of him.

Aryan was following her and continuously talking to her but she wasn't replying , so, he holded her hand and stopped her.

Aryan- "Aarohi...kyu bhaag rahi ho mujhse?"

Aaru- "Kyoki mujhe bohot maza aa raha hai."

Aryan- "Acha...aur kab tak bhaagti rahogi?"

Aaru- "Jab tak life bhagana nahi chhodh deti."

Aryan- "Tum kabse life pe depend ho gayi? Tum apne raaste khud chunti thi na."

Aaru- "Are nahi rahi yaar mai pehle jaisi." (Shouting at him)

Saying this, she again starts going but Aryan back hugs her tightly and stopped her from going.

Aaru- "Chhodhiye mujhe... mujhe aapki koi baat nahi sun ni."

Aryan- "Kis liye naraz ho mujh se."

Aaru- "Kyuki mujhe gussa aa raha hai."

Aryan- "Mai problem puch raha hu tum symptom bata rahi ho... Kyu gussa aa raha hai mere upar."

Aarohi broke the hug with a jerk and turned at him. She spoke while pointing finger at him.

Aaru- "Kyuki jo insaan mere saamne khada hai uske liye mai bas ek chiz thi jise us ne use Kiya tha."

Aryan- "Aarohi?"

Aaru- "Kyu...sach to yahi hai na ki aapne mujhe use Kiya tha only to get rid of your marriage discussions.... mujhe job bhi isi liye di thi taaki zarurat padne par mujhe apni fake GF bana ke ghar le Jaa sake aur jab kaam khatam ho Jaye to your attitude mode on... right?"

Aryan was speechless. He couldn't believe that she is still thinking that he doesn't love her.

Aaru- "Mera past kyu Jaan na tha aapko?...is liye taaki aap mujhe thodi sympathy dikha de aur mai aapse pyaar karne lagu taaki mujhe jab man kare ghar bula le aur apni needs......"

Aryan- "Aarohi please!"

Aaru- "Mujhse pyaar hua tha apko ya vo bhi mera past Janne ka ek bahana tha?"

Aryan- " Stop it Aarohi! Just shut up now."

Aaru- "Ab mai apni life fir se shuru kar chuki thi to fir se aa gaye aap apni fake concern leke...kyu? Ghar me aapki shaadi ki baat fir se shuru ho gayi kya? Koi ladki nahi mil rahi fake GF banane ke liye?

Aryan- "Aarohi you know I started loving you so just enough!"

Aaru- "Actually you're right...now it's enough...ab aap apne raste jaiye aur mai yaha khush hu."

They were busy in arguing like hell without noticing the scene behind them or without hearing the sounds of horns.

A frustrated man shouts at them which made them realise how the hell they were fighting like bulls.

Man- "Are O Romeo Juliet....kahi aur Jake pyaar-takrar karo na pura traffic kar rakha hai road pe."

They both turned to look at the man only to wide their eyes after seeing the whole road jammed with cars and buses , due to them arguing on the middle of the road.

Aarohi quickly whispered sorry and ran towards her home. Aryan followed her to see where she lives.

Aarohi enters the house and before Aryan could step in ,she closed the door.

Aryan- "Aarohi please open the door."

Aaru- "Aap jaiye yaha se please."

Aryan- "Ek baar baat kar logi to kuch chala jayega kya.."

Aaru- "Nahi karni mujhe aapse koi baat just go."

Aarohi peeped in Aaji's room, she was sleeping. She rushed to her room upstairs. Upon not hearing Aryan's voice for too long, she came to check from the balcony and on peeping down she saw Aryan sitting on a chair in front lawn of the house. She ignored him and returned to her room.

Her energy was fully exhausted as she wasted it to shout at Aryan unnecessarily but intentionally only to keep him away from her. She knew it very well that he truly loves her and not lying but her mouth blabbered whatever reasons her mind suggested her that time to stay away of him.

Her guilt and tiredness made her disappointed and to calm down herself she thought to took a nap but got into a deep sleep.

________