Jaemin was more than happy to supply more of her belongings at that place anyways, given that it was 15-20 minutes away from her home.

Just then, the door opened and Jeno came home from the hospital. Turns out it was only a 5 minute drive from the apartment but you would have to pay for parking.

"Jeno what happened to Haechan?" Jaein ran up to him, worried as he looked at her seeing how much she cared.

"It's just his mother. She got a really bad migraine and is staying there a few days." Jeno told the girl.

"Can I come see him?" Jaein asked the guy but he wasn't sure since it was his family business too after all. "Can we go to the convenient store on the way?"

"Yeah." Jeno took out his phone texting Taeyong that they're coming back to the hospital which he was okay with. "Let's go."

-

"Eomma, why didn't you tell me anything?" Haechan was holding hands with his mother who was basically IV'ed. He was sitting on the chair next to his mother's hospital bed. She looked so tired. "I could've came back home and take care of you."

"I wanted you to worry about finishing school and chasing your dreams to create your own game." Mrs. Lee responded sweetly but also lacking with energy.

"Yeah and the fact that I have to learn from Taeyong that dad wasn't even helping and was just treating you horribly makes me mad at him. I don't want to talk to him at all!" Haechan groaned, remembering his mini verbal argument with his dad about his mother and Taeyong had to step in before it got more heated in the hospital.

"Haechan, please don't ignore your dad. He's under a lot of stress because of the business." Mrs. Lee tried to calm her son down but he wasn't buying it. It was clear that their father's action was unforgivable to his mother, given the fact that Haechan was definitely a momma's boy.

Haechan just slumped in defeat, making sure that his mother was okay. "You should get some rest."

"I will. Go home okay? Taeyong will be here." Mrs. Lee reassured him.

"Then can I stay over tomorrow?" Haechan asked his mother and she sweetly told him yes, given the fact that she was staying for two nights. She brought Haechan's hand to her lips and kiss it while his heart softened for his mother.

Just then Taeyong and their dad came into the room and Haechan didn't want to deal with his father at all. He got up and left the room after saying goodbye to his mother and did not spare a glance at his father.

Haechan then was met with Jeno again outside of his mother's hospital room. Confused, he asked. "Jeno why are you here again?"

"Actually, someone else wanted to come see you so I'll leave you guys around." Jeno turned around and walked away. The person who stood behind him was Jaein, with a bag of convenient store food.

Jaein looked up at him with doe eyes while Haechan couldn't understand what's going on. The first thing he did though was run into Jaein's embrace and buried his head into her shoulders, bursting all his tears.

She hugged him in a way where no other girl could if they were trying to be his girlfriend while he hug her like she was the only thing he has.

And most importantly, that's when Haechan finally realized that Jaein is the one.

-

"Eat." Jaein was practically feeding him Rabokki after hearing it up at a nearby microwave and some banana milk for him to drink. In addition, she also made him eat some ramen on the side.

"Thanks Jaein." Haechan ate his food.

"Anytime." Jaein also made her to feed herself some food while making sure that she was taking care of Haechan. "Is everything alright?"

"Mom had a bad migraine and turns out my parents have been fighting. It was more like my dad was neglecting my mother and Taeyong was involved and I don't know I was just sad that I was left in the dark about it." Haechan leaned his shoulder against Jaein's while she patted his head.

"I'm sure your parents still love you. It might not be a good timing right now and they also have room to heal as parents but also as a married couple. I'm not sure what happened but I'm positive that your mother will be okay." Jaein reassured him.

"You sure?"

"I'm sure. Trust me on this." Jaein then started feeding him again. "How about we say goodbye to your mother first before going back home? I'm sure she'll love to see you again for a quick moment, and also to deliver the goods." Jaein shakes the bag showing that she brought food for the family too.

"That's honestly great idea and I'm sure my family would appreciate you bringing some food for them. I'm sure they will love you."