Their Heart Is Racing

Tien was ready to start her race as she sat in her golf cart and beeped the horn. All of the other members were there already, sitting on the fences and waiting for the race to start. Gage picked up the bucket of feed they had waiting for them on the ground and lines up next to the golf cart.

Tien brought out a megaphone from the floor of her vehicle. "On your useless marks, get set you smelly lint roller... Go! You disgusting fish stick."

The golf cart sped off, and so did the nerd. Kate was cheering for Tien whilst the chaos group cheered for Gage. They made it to their first paddocks, refilling the troughs and racing back to the barn to refill.

Mysie gave them both new buckets filled with feed and watched as they ran and drove to their next paddocks. The chaos group started doing cheerleading dances and flips to show off their love for the nerd.

After a while of travelling around the property and refilling every trough in all 16 paddocks, they were both on the final stretch. Tien revved the engine of her golf cart and Gage took off with their feet launching them forward. They both rushed toward the barn. Everyone was watching closely, seeing who would cross the finish line first.

Gage's foot touched the line before the cart's wheel could go over it, declaring the nerd as the winner. The chaos group jumped off the fence and ran up th Gage, tackling them and celebrating their victory.

"All right, chaps. May you please allow me to stand up now?" Gage asked.

The chaos group moved and let the nerd stand up. Tien stepped out of her golf cart and approached the nerd.

"Congrats, you fake identification card. You win nothing. You losers can go home now." Tien said, walking away.

Most of the other members also started to go home. The chaos group walked through the front doors, making Gage think they were heading back to their houses. They went around to the side of the barn to discuss their chaotic plans.

Gage went into the feed room, grabbing the bracelet and an apple. They put the bracelet on once confirming that the chaos group was nowhere inside of the building. They then walked over to Prancer and gave him some slices of the apple. Prancer snorted and ate the slices happily.

As they started heading toward the tack room to do some chores, Geode noticed the shiny bracelet around their wrist and reached her head down, trying to grab it. She managed to yank it, bringing the nerd with it and slamming them into her stall door.

"Bloody hell, Geode! Let me go!" Gage tried to pry their arm away from the Friesian.

Carbs heard the nerd's yelling from outside of the stables, her ears perking up curiously. "Can anyone else hear that?"

"Hear what?" Alex questioned.

"I think I can hear Gagey screaming." Carbs said, getting up and running to the doors of the barn, her chaotic peers following. 

When they burst in, they saw Geode fiddling with something around Gage's wrist. They ran up to the two and helped make Geode drop the thing out of her mouth. Geode whinnied sadly at the fact she no longer had something shiny and started eating her grain.

"Are you okay, Gagey?" Fries asked, looking down at Gage's wrist and seeing the bracelet. "You're wearing our bracelet!"

The other chaos group members also looked down at their wrist. Gage quickly covered it and looked at the floor awkwardly. Alex stepped a bit closer to them, making them bolt away and crash into a door. Alex went up to them again and grabbed their arm, dragging them into the tack room and plopping them on the floor. The other chaos group members followed and locked Gage in the room. They quivered on the floor, not sure what was going to happen.