Broken expectations 💔

Start from the beginning

Kairav Rudra Singhania

Son of Naira

Bf of Krishna and calls her Jaan

Krishna Mishti Suryavanshi

Sister of Naira

Massi / bff of Kairav

A doctor and Singer

As Krishna left for the hospital, Tina drop kairav to school and left for her dance academy......

Everything was alright just when a News flashed ... A bus full of passengers travelling to Amboli met with a serious accident... Many passengers were critical . They were immediately brought to the hospital and also some medical tent is placed in that area for immediate medical help...

Whole hospital had become chaotic ..
Krishna , karan , naina were handling the situation professionally with other doctors as well as coordinating with other hospitals to provide medical help to all the injured passengers.... They were correctly guiding the all the staff to treat the patients ..... also made sure that all the injured passengers tended to be carefully....

In all this chaos , there was a nearly 8 month pregnant women , who has some glass pieces stuck in her back side of head , it was very critical condition...

Dr Riyanshi , we need your assistance in the surgery as the lady is nearly 8 month pregnant... said krishu

Here Naina was tensed as it was critical surgery . One mistake and they may loose both mother and baby..

The lady family was informed about the situation ...

The lady husband pleaded to krishu joining his hands ...

We will try our best said krishu...

Inside OT

Karan : Doctor the patients is not calming , her BP is continuously shooting up , we will have to do something to calm her down ...

Akshat : We have to give her a heavy anesthesia..

Krishu : No , we can't give her heavy anesthesia she is pregnant , so she has to awake otherwise we can loose the baby and mother may go to hypovelmic shock as she has already lost lot of blood..

Akshat: then what we will do doctor

Krishu: we can't use music therapy as it's very risky , so we will give regional anaesthesia so that she will partially awake ...

They all agreed to krishu and they give regional anaesthesia to the lady , by that lady is calming down , her BP is stabilizing ...

They all starts a surgery , krishu removes successfully the piece of glass ... And Riyanshi and Akshat successfully delivers the baby ...

Later finally with the efforts of all Krishu , karan, akshat, Riyanshi and others they save both mother and baby, hence baby and mother both kept under observation as the baby is weak while mother has high chances to slip in hypovelmic shock...

As the news spread all over the India as the accident is very serious .. All over the news spread how doctor Krishna and her colleagues handles the situation professionally and their hospital takes all the Necessary precautions during emergency...

As Krishna steps out the hospital , the media surrounds her with their questions .. we just did our duty carefully by saying this she left the place..

Krishna look

Krishna look

As Krishna reached home, the maid opens the door she directly goes to her room but after coming back in living room, what she made her stunned....

...

....

....

....
.....................,.......................,....................................
.........................

Hey guys sorry for late update but I had got fracture in my right hand due to which I am unable to write but I have drafted return back but it need some editing so plz wait for it ....

How's the Broken Expectations tell me your opinion......

Btw I have drafted return back almost 3k+ words should I write more or update tomorrow......tell me your opinion.....