Chapter 3: Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better

Start from the beginning

Owen, Noah, and Inara watch Izzy cross the ice with absolute ease.

Noah elbowed Owen. "If Nutzy can do it, we can do it. Come on!"

He jumped onto the ice, only to instantly fall flat on his face.

"Noah!" Inara cried, distressed at her friend's injury.

"Noah, hang on buddy!" Owen jumped onto ice, causing Noah to be launched into a pile of snow behind them.

"Noah!!" Inara cried louder, running to his aide.

"Sooo, uh. I'll just go on ahead, okay?"

Noah groaned into the snow. "Okay, cool!"

Inara pulled Noah out of the snow and fussed over him like an overprotective mother for a couple of minutes. Noah was flattered that she cared.

Meanwhile, Cody and Owen almost got eaten by a polar bear but was saved by Sierra throwing a large chunk of ice at its head. "I am not about to post an obituary on my Cody-blog!". The polar bear retreated pretty fast after that encounter, as most people do.

Once Inara and Noah actually started crossing, they ran into a problem quite early on.

That problem being that Inara fell into the water and Noah didn't realise until he was on the other side.

She was clearly too cold to keep herself afloat, so Noah did something that he really didn't want to.

He called out to Sierra.

"Sierra! Inara fell in!" He pointed at the girl.

Sierra gasped and moved her ice float quickly over to rescue Inara as well. Cody was also shivering on the ice block.

"Inara! I'll save you!"

Noah ran towards the sled, leaving Inara behind.

Sierra gently set Inara down in Team Amazon's sled next to Heather. The girl immediately leaned away like she was allergic.

"Ugh! Why is she always here?" She said in disgust.

"Because she's cold and helpless!" Sierra defended. "We need to take her to safety!"

"Can't her own team do that?" Heather huffed.

"Oh, shut it Heather," Courtney said, rolling her eyes. "We'll just drop her off at the next meeting point,"

Heather rolled her eyes as well and glared at Inara. "You stay right there, got it?"

Inara tried to nod, but she was shivering too much to complete the action.

Meanwhile, with Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot, Noah boarded the sled. "Oh hey! There's Noah! Someone stole our speaker!" Izzy said. She looked behind him and asked "Where's Inara?"

Noah winced guiltily. "I kind of...left her with Team Amazon,"

"What!!!???" Izzy and Tyler shouted. "If we cross the finish line without her then we lose!" Tyler said.

"How could you let the cutest girl here go?" Izzy was pissed. "What if one of the Amazon's seduces her while she's with them? Cody's there!"

Noah didn't think about that.

"Cody's got Sierra," He tried to downplay the issue. "He can't have both sisters,"

"You do realise that Cody wants Inara, not Sierra, correct?" Izzy raised an eyebrow.

Noah didn't think about that either.

"Well, Sierra's gonna be there, so Cody won't have an opportunity to talk to Inara," Noah said.

"But Heather can,"

Noah sighed. "And Courtney,"

"And Gwen," Tyler chimed in.

"Shut up Tyler,"

About an hour later, there was still no sign of Team Amazon and Inara.

Along the way they had picked up Owen and Alejandro. Alejandro immediately noticed that something was wrong.

It didn't take the Spainard long to spot it.

"Where's Inara?" He eyed Noah. He and Inara had been almost joined by the hip for the last three days, save for when Sierra took her away.

"Noah gave her away to Team Amazon!" Izzy shouted, still grumpy.

"What!?" Now Alejandro was upset. "Why would you do that? Inara was one of our most valuable players!"

"I didn't just give her away!" Noah defended himself. "She was drowning, and I left her behind for her to get saved by Sierra! It was an accident!"

Alejandro glared at Noah with hatred. How could he be so careless? What a nuisance.

Soon they crossed the finish line. First. Everyone, momentarily forgetting about their missing teammate, cheered.

"Not so fast," Chris smiled. "Where's Inara?"

The group looked over at Team Amazon. She wasn't there.

Noah felt a rock drop in his stomach.

Heather leaned underneath the hood of the sled, picked something up, and held it above her head.

'It' was a chattering thing with blue skin, chin-length curly golden blonde hair, blue-grey eyes, glasses, a black oversized hoodie, grey tracksuit pants, and black tennis shoes.

The team sighed in relief. Inara.

"Here she is!" Heather said. "Take her back!"

She threw Inara towards Team Chris. She landed in the snow, and her shivering got worse.

Alejandro was quick to scoop Inara out of the snow and into his arms, holding her against his chest.

"Since she's actually here, I'll allow the win," Chris smiled and shrugged. The team cheered, save for a still too-cold-to-do-anything Inara.

"On the other hand," Chris turned to Team Victory. "Since Bridgette is nowhere to be seen, Team Victory is going back to the elimination room!"

Sighs and cries from Team Victory was normal at this point.

"You'll be voting someone off at the elimination ceremony, tonight!"

It was pretty obvious who was going.