“Are you ready?” Ryan asked.

“Um…for what?” Harry questioned.

“For this.” Ryan opened the door and when they walked outside Harry and Ron were surprised by the sight. The Black residence seemed to located in a town that was covered in white snow and was there were some many houses and people who were doing magic out in the open.

“Whoa!”

“That’s amazing!”

“Where is this?” Remus questioned.

“I don’t know.” James shrugged.

A small river flowed near the house that was frozen and looked like it was shining under the sun light.

“Whoa!” Ron exclaimed in amazement.

“Welcome to Safe Haven.” Ryan smiled.

The scene shifted to show several scenes of the boys all having fun on Safe Haven. The scenes showed them sledding, ice skating and having snowball fights.

Afterward, the four boys were all walking back home. Ron and Neville were walking ahead and Harry and Ryan were walking behind them by a few meters.

“Hey Ryan.” Harry spoke.

“Yeah.”

“Are we related to Neville?”

“No.” Ryan said, “Why do you ask?”

“I was wondering for a while why he lives with you.”

“That’s a good question.” Frank nodded.

“His mum and dad died after the war.” Ryan told him. “Mum’s his godmother and when Nev was eight he came to live with us.”

“Where was he before that?” Harry asked.

“He lived with his gran.”

“So, he did live with me.” Augusta nodded.

“And then he moved here?”

“Um…” Ryan looked ahead to Ron and Neville. “Okay what I’m about to tell you is something you can never tell anyone else.”

Harry looked surprised for a moment. “What?”

“I’m serious, Hazza.” Ryan said. “What I’m about to tell you, you can never tell anyone. Especially not Neville. But if word does get to him, don’t tell him that I was the one who told you he’s really embarrassed about it.”

“O-Okay.” Harry said reluctantly.

“Neville used to live with his gran but than he moved in with us because of an…incident.”

“What incident?” Harry asked.

“Well you know how most wizards do accidental magic growing up?” Harry nodded. “Well most of us do magic around five. Everyone manifests at their own pace but Neville was a bit of a late bloomer.”

“Late bloomer?” Harry repeated.

“Yeah. He didn’t showcase any magic when he was little and his gran was scared that he was a squib.”

“What’s a squib?”

Filch stiffened at the sound of the word.

“Squibs are people who are born from wizard parents but don’t have any magic.” Ryan informed him. “They’re sort of the opposite of muggle-borns. And since Neville didn’t have any signs of magic growing up, his family mazed him.”