The Snake and The Star

Orion Sirius Black was the son of Regulus Arcturus Black and an unknown pureblood girl. He was named after his grandfather and his father's estranged brother, his uncle. One week after Orion was born Regulus disappeared and was presumed dead. Orion's mother was unwell mentally after the news of Regulus's death came, she would barely be there for Orion. It wasn't until Orion was 3 that he understood what was going on with his mother. As Orion was playing in his room, his mother came in. The look Orion saw in his mother's eyes still gives him nightmares to this day, his mother opened Orion's window and jumped out of the second-story window in Infront of her young son.  Three-year-old Orion was then put in the care of his Grandmother Walburga Black. She wanted to make the perfect heir, to the Noble House of Black the same goal that drove her eldest son away and killed Orion's father. She started disciplining him early on. Teaching Orion how to be the perfect pureblood. He started to go to pureblood gatherings at the age of six, their he met his father's cousin Narcissa and her son. The two boys became close, dispite their different upbringings and ideals. At the age of seven Keracher Orion's house elf gave him a present. It was his father's journal, in the back of the journal was a message for Orion himself apologizing for not being able to be there for him as he grew up. At the age of seven Orion knew what his father died for and fought so hard to protect. At the age of eight Orion witnessed his second death. His grandmother was ill and going mad. All the mistakes in her life haunted her till her last breath and by her side to see all of it was her young grandson Orion. After that  Orion then went to live with his godmother's home Pandora Lovegood. He would live with the Lovegoods until he was sixteen when he would claim Lordship of the House of Black. The lovegoods were different from what Orion was used to, there he could be a kid, and not an heir Luna and Orion became close to each other immediately. Luna takes it upon herself to show Orion all around the house and the secret spots in the forest. Pandora was the mother figure Orion never had even when his mother was alive she was never there Orion was always in bed. Pandora and her husband Xenophilius treated Orion like their own son. Luna and Orion were brother and sister, by everything but blood. Orion truly felt loved, he knew what family felt like in those short moments they spent together until it came crashing down when Pandora's own spell backfired on her killing her as Orion and Luna watched in horror. So at the age of 10 Orion witnessed his third death, and at the age of nine Luna witnessed her first death. The two siblings would find comfort with eachother. Luna with her nightmares would seak out Orion, and Orion would always welcome her with open arms. The two would start Hogwarts together seeing as Orion was born later in the year and wouldn't be able to join Hogwarts on time. As Luna and Orion start Hogwarts many things happen, somehow the boy who lives there finds a way to almost die every year, and Orion has somehow gotten the attention of a Slytherin pureblood, who makes it his mission the befriend the young black. Orion Sirius Black is in for a journey when he goes to Hogwarts. 

All rights of Harry Potter belong to J

All rights of Harry Potter belong to J.K Rowling I only own my OC and there is the story

Please do not forget to leave any feedback, it means a lot.

Thank you.