[ 001 ] FAV SIBLING DUO.

Start from the beginning

athenagonzalez photo dump of me and issak bc i love him 😜🤍 (go watch our vid on my youtube channel)

view all 321,383 comments

user38 you guys are so funny together 😭

user92 we need more vids of you 2
athenagonzalez we're trying! issak just gets busy a lot 🫶
issakgonzalez why you acting like it's only my fault...
athenagonzalez bc it is???

user21 vlog together?

user01 such a funny video!!

realdylanhoffman fav sibling duo
liked by creator

      "WHAT TF IS UP YOUTUBE, it's your boy Isaak Gonzalez," Isaak yelled, not caring if he woke his parents up

"Shut the fuck up Isaak, you're gonna wake mom and dad!" Athena whisper yelled, slapping Isaak on the shoulder.

      They were about to leave to go to Target, since Athena wanted to vlog there. This video was a last minute thing since she had to upload tomorrow, and had no video.

"My bad, my bad Athena! Chill out bro. They're heavy sleepers."

"I don't care, be quiet." She scolded the boy. Sometimes it seemed as if Athena was the older one, even though Isaak is 18.

      The two siblings walked out to Isaaks car, quietly turning it on. It was currently 11 a'clock at night, so their parents were dead asleep

"So guys, me and Isaak are currently on our way to target. We were really bored, and i needed a video to post, so that's why we're here. Target literally closes in an hour, but it's okay," Athena smiled, having a positive attitude.

      Isaak knew damn well Athena was going to spend more than an hour in target, but he acted as if he didn't notice.

      And the video went on. The target trip was definitely a success.

MAY 27, 2022
6:25 PM

"Who the hell is Dylan, Athena?" Isaak asked, barging into the girls room.

      Athena groaned, sitting up. Isaak had woken her up from a nap.

"Who?" I rubbed my eyes, trying to shake off the tiredness.

      "Who's this boy named Dylan Hoffman?" Isaak asked, confused.

      "I don't know Isaak, if I knew, I would've responded to him," Athena scoffed. She had that attitude that you get after a nap.

"Okay Athena, calm down. Anyways, you wanna go get boba with me? I'm bored." Issak asked, smiling. Athena was fully awake now. She loved boba.

"I'm down. I want some boba," Athena stood up from her bed, sliding into her crocs and walking towards Isaak.

 I want some boba," Athena stood up from her bed, sliding into her crocs and walking towards Isaak

@dylanhoffman wants to send you a message!

authors note!hiii! this is just a little chapter to get you guys going on issak and athena's siblingship

authors note!
hiii! this is just a little chapter to get you guys going on issak and athena's siblingship. i'm gonna try to include issak a lot, because i think them having a good relationship adds to the story. i'm sorry i didn't go much into the youtube video, i just didn't really know what to put. 😭

anyways, make sure to vote and comment! 🫶