chapter 2 - getting ready

i walked to my mothers car with a smile on my face. i hoped in the car to see that my sister was fetching me. "he could have atleast walked you to your car" sister said as she laughed shile starting the car. the car ride was silent, not because of what she said but because i did not know what to say that. finally, we are home. i quiclky went to my room and phoned bestie, then i remebered that she is still in school. so i decid3d to wash my hair. as i waired for my hair to fully dry i was looking through my cupboard to see what i could wear. i saw it. a black skirt, white cropped tee, ahite leg warmers and fortunately i had a pair of white converse. i laid my outfot to the side and decided to go on my phone to pass time. *2 messages from unknown number* could it have b3en from boy? "hey queefling" "what time you coming tonight?" i answer3d within seconds "heyy" "i was thinking a few minutes before the dance starts" he then asked me "are you able to come at 3?" i hurried and asked sister if she cohld drop me off. she frat asked me "why so eqrly?" i ghen told her that mg friend is helping out with the devorations for the damce. which she didnt believe but she agreed anyway. i told him i could come at 3 and afyer that i took a fat nap. i woke up and its already 14:15?! i quickly put my clothes and looked in the mirror and saw rjat my hair was a mess. i slicked mt bangs to the ledt and put rwo buns in my hair. as i was qbout to leave i remwber3d that he asked me to take an outfit picture. i took a picture and sent it to him.