004: 𝐏𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬.

Começar do início

"—I wanted to apologize to John B, for how Topper almost killed him last night." Moon finally answered Roses question once the yelling was silenced.

Right before anyone could say anything, Sheriff Peterkin and Deputy Shoupe came through the front doors. Notepad in hands.

Moon sighed as she knew this was gonna be a long night.

She yawned as she sat on the couch in the living room watching as the door closed behind Peterkin and Shoupe

"So Moon—" Ward spoke as he was cut off immediately. "—I'm going to bed dad." The girl stood up as she brushed her dress off before saying goodnight to everyone.

She walked up the stairs holding the sides of her neck that stung badly.

Opening the bedroom door in front of her she closed it calmly behind her before turning to her bathroom, she slipped her dress down her body before kicking it off with her feet.

Placing her hand on the tap as she turned it, warm water streaming out of the shower head as she took her hair of the pony it was in, dropping it onto the marble counter.

She sighed as she stared at her reflection that stared back at her in the mirror, the bruises that stung against her neck weren't too hard to notice either.

Her fingertips traced across them wincing as they did, she knew it was gonna hurt the second the warm water touched her neck.

Her body turned as she stepped into the shower the water hitting against her body, Ow. She mouthed to herself as she began washing her body.

Shortly after washing her body carefully, she began washing her hair. She thought about Topper, she still couldn't believe how he treated her last night even this morning.

He had never acted that way towards her in their years of dating, all she could do was sit back and hope he'd apologize to her for the way he hurt her.

Hurt her not just mentally but physically.

Moon sighed as she turned the tap off of the shower, squeezing her hair out and reaching over to grab her towel. Just as she did she began wrapping it around her hair.

Then carefully stepping out so she wouldn't slip she grabbed her second towel, wrapping it around her figure tightly—So it wouldn't fall off.

Walking over to her closet she loosened the towel that was wrapped tightly around her figure, letting it fall to the ground. Before sliding some clothes over top of her.