39. Life in danger

Start from the beginning

"Ah-" I opened my mouth to speak, but no words wanted to come out. I started to feel even more weak. My vision was going a bit blurry.

"Aether? Hey! Talk to me, what's wrong??" I was able to hear a great worry in his voice. He was panicking..

"W-we..-a..k.." I was barely able to blur it out from my mouth. After a few seconds, my lungs were having trouble taking in air as they should be. I have no idea what's going on with me. I felt terrified in my mind, but my body felt calm about it "he...lp.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kazuha's POV

"He...lp.." Aether was barely able to speak. It made me really worried. No, I was freaking out. His voice was so weak and quiet.

"Aether..! Hey, talk to me! What's wrong, what's happening?? Are you at home??" I was trying to get anything from him.

"Y..es.." He was able to respond to my last question, which was probably the easiest to answer.

Knowing he was at home.. me and Tomo rushed back. Thankfully we weren't far away so it didn't take us long to get back home. Tomo was worried as well. We had an idea that might have gotten a panic attack or something like that. But his voice wasn't indicating it, which was worrying me.

"Tomo.. he didn't do anything stupid.. right..??"

"Hey, Kazu.. do you think Aether would be capable of doing anything to himself? He is too weak mentally. Something must have happened.. like a panic attack"

Tomo is right. I shouldn't be worried that Aether would do anything stupid.. like a suicide. If he called me.. then he must be scared himself.

Once we arrived at the house, I opened the front door and rushed inside. But once I stepped inside, I froze in place. My body started to feel nauseous, the whole house was filled with Aether's pheromones. But they weren't just normal pheromones.. that was a special type of pheromones.

"He..- Oh god no..-! Not this..! Aether..!" I rushed upstairs to his room. I covered my mouth and nose with my clothes. I have no time to spare now! "Aether!" I opened the doors to his room.. and my heart almost stopped.

His eyes slowly gazed upon me. He was weak, super weak. I was terrified to see him in this state. I ran up to him and hugged him gently. My heart was beating super fast. He was still alive..

"Aether.. please.. don't do it.. I know you're scared of what's happening to you.. but please.. don't.. reject your second gender.. I beg of you. I am here for you.. I will help you every time, okay? I will never leave you.. so please.. don't reject Omega inside you.. p-please.." My voice was trembling as I was speaking. I was scared to lose my brother..

His state was serious. If he doesn't calm down and accept who he is.. he might end up killing himself. He already is super weak.. his life is in danger. His pheromones.. they try to tell that the Omega is in danger of dying.. and in a state of fear.

Even Tomo is able to smell them. I noticed how he froze when we entered the house. He might not be able to understand the meaning of those pheromones, but he is able to sense the vague meaning of them.

I brought Aether closer to me. I felt him trying to hug me back, but his body was too weak. His body was trembling.. he was scared..

I released a little bit of calming pheromones, trying to not release a lot. Pheromones might trigger his state of rejection even more, so I have to be careful. A small amount might help him calm down a little bit. But that doesn't mean it will fully help.