CHAPTER FORTY

Start bij het begin

"What's happening here?" Tae Gu asked. Yura couldn't speak but her eyes was already filled tears. "Ms. Kim I'm talking to you." He said. Hye won gather her courage to face him as she turn around to speak. "I'm sorry it's my fault. My staff forgot to bring the large bouquet of peach roses as you requested, Chairman... But I'm here to fix things up. Would you mind if you give me some time to make a new bouquet?" She said. Tae Gu look at her. He couldn't heard all of she's saying but his eyes and focus is on her face. The girl that he saw yesterday is infront of him again. 'Chae Yoon...' In his mind. Hye won open her eyes after she speak and her eyes widen when she saw him, the pervert guy who hug her yesterday. "You?" She said loudly but she try to control herself because she needs to negotiate with him.

Tae Gu allow her to make a new one. He gave the time that left before the inauguration start. Meanwhile, Hye won is couldn't concentrate to what she's doing because of the eyes that fix on her. "Mr. Chairman, you can go somewhere and you don't need to stay here and watch my every move. I swear I'll do this as fast as I could." She said. Tae Gu was seated infront of her while she's standing and making a new bouquet. "Shim Hye Won, right?" He said. "Yes..." She replied while doing her job. She's totally looks like Chae Yoon. But Hye won had long and curly  hair while Chae Yoon had shoulder length straight style haircut but all of her features are much alike to Chae Yoon. Tae Gu couldn't help but to stare at her while Hye won is busy on what's she's doing. "Ouch!" She said when she accidentally touch the torn of one rose. Her finger bleed but she continue to her work. Tae Gu stood up and walk towards to her as he reach her hand. "Yah!" She said. Tae Gu put out his hanky and wipe the blood on her finger. They're inch apart from each other and she can feel his warm breath. When they eyes met, she felt the unknown connections. She suddenly having hiccups. This is the first time for her to feel her heart beats abnormally. 'What happening to me?' In her mind. Tae Gu also felt that his heart beats like what Chae Yoon can do to him when she's near at him. Hye won pull her hands when she realized that she let him hold her and she avoid his gazed. She return her focus to her work. Tae Gu still looking at her.  He decide to step outside from the room before he couldn't control himself to hug her or worst to kiss her.

Hye Won manage to finished it before the inauguration start. "Let's go... I think we're done here...." She said. They're on the lobby when Yura approach them. "Ms. Shim..." She said.    She turn around and smile to her. "Our Chairman wants you and your team to stay until the inauguration ends." Yura said. 'Chae Yoon... You look just like her.... I miss you.. ' In her mind. "But we have a lot of deliveries today...." She said. Yura make a sad face, "Oh,.." She said. "Hye won don't worry Joe will deliver it all while I'm going to the shop and take care of it." Belinda suggest. "Yah! Belinda... You'll leave me here alone?" She whispered. "You forgot... They haven't paid full..." Belinda whispered. "I almost forgot." She said.

Hye Won seated in one corner while the inauguration keep going. Yura join her on the table so she can feel out of place. "Ms. Shim... How long have you been here in Barcelona?" She asked. "Call me Hye won... It's too formal if you call me Ms. Shim..." She said and let out a small smile. "Okay, Hye won... You can also call me Eon-" Yura said but she stop. Hye won look at her. "Yura..." She said. "Did I make you remember someone?" Hye won said. "Earlier, you're about to cry when you saw me..." She added. Yura avoid her eyes. "Ah... Yes... She's my friend, my very special friend...." She said. Hye won nodded. "Anyway, to answer your questions... I've been here for two years I think. According to my husband, I want to live here so he settle the things and ta-da! I'm here, we're here in Barcelona." She said and let out a small laugh. Yura look at her. "But your eyes seems you're yearning for something.." Yura said. Hye Won smile, "Really? Well, I also want to go back to Korea." She said. "Ah I see..." Yura said.

Tae Gu is watching Hye won and Yura from a far. He's focus is on her, the way she laugh, she talk and she smile with her pair of eye smile. He saw her walking towards the outside with her phone on her ears. He immediately stood up and follow her.

Hye won went to stair exit to heard the person on the other line. "Babe..." She said. "Dal hee told me you're not in your apartment today... Where are you?" He said over the phone. "I told you before I had a big client here in Barcelona. I'm here and also I'm about to leave." She said. "Arasso... When I come back let's settle the things between us..." He said. Hye won didn't speak. Yes they're married but she's not ready to have an intimate scene to her husband. She really don't know why she's being like this, holding hands is okay, sometimes he steal a kiss from her and that's okay but to share a bed with him, It's really feel  her uncomfortable. "Babe... Are still there?" He said when she didn't speak. "Yes... Oh, Babe I have to go... I'll call you later when I get home." She said. And she immediately end their call to avoid his topic. As she turn around she was so startled to see Tae Gu behind her,  "oh my..." She said. They eyes locked as she look up. She step backward when she felt the unknown spark. Tae Gu immediately grab her on her waist and pull her closer to him when he notice that she will going to fall to the stair. Hye won accidentally burried her face to his  chest and her hands land on his shoulder. "If you keep avoiding me, you will going to fall.." He whispered. Hye won felt his warm breath to her ears. 'What's this? Why I allow this man to hold me and come near to me just like this?.. But I stop my husband to touch me on my waist...' In her mind. She immediately pull off her body from him. "I'm sorry... I didn't expect there's someone behind me.." She said. She was about to leave when Tae Gu speak. "Your boyfriend?" He asked. Hye won look at him. "He's my husband..." She said but there's a pain in her heart when she said that word. Tae Gu clench his fist. He knew that he's no right to get jealous but he felt the pain when he heard it.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

AUTHOR'S Note

If they're meant to be, they're meant to be... Even the world  can't seperate them... ☺️❤️

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12