judaaiyaan part 2

Start from the beginning

Karthik  opened the door and found her staring at moon which is hided by clouds, her eyes were moist , she was lost so much that she didn't realised when Karthik came behind her , he kissed back of her head taking her in his embrace..

She closed her eyes and kept her head on his chest feeling his heartbeat which was like a soothing music to her ...

Karthik turned her made her facing him and see a thin layer of tears forming in her eyes , he sighed sadly and kissed her forehead letting her know that he's always for her there ..

Karthik knows that she was hell angry on her family but at the time  she is   not teekhichuri  of mishti instead of that she is behaving like mishti mother... because he very well knows that naira and mishti show their anger whatever the matter but didn't cry ...

Karthik said her to change her dress and make her sleep and kissed her red puffy swollen eye's  and he also slept taking her in his embrace...

Mishbir room

Abir was sitting on the stairs of his room and thinking about today happenings , he she mishti lost in her thoughts it made him curious,no matter that they always fight like cat and dog.. but one thing that she didn't fight with him instead of it she was all silent, that was new for him because he knows that she can't keep quiet even  for two  minutes..

His trance was broken by the  sound of  opening of door . He saw mishti has changed her dress into her shorts and t shirt and made her way towards terrace .. He also changed his dress and goes to terrace and saw mishti sleeping on swing , he goes back to his room and came with blanket and covered her by blanket, he also take one blanket and sleep on the terrace sofa ..

He didn't realise when he slept taking the glance of mishti face , who looks more beautiful in moonlight..

  Next day

6 am

Akshara wakes up..  she has habit  of waking up early . She did some yogasan and meditation to relax herself, she didn't do yoga daily but whenever she was not able to hold her emotions that time yoga helps her to keep her mind stable..  after doing yoga , she enters the bathroom and takes a quick bath .. she wears a red saree with white embroidery..  she applies minimal makeup . She wears a pair of earrings and simple pearl necklace , her mangalsutra and puts a pinch of vermilion , also wears red bangles , completing her married look

 She wears a pair of earrings and simple pearl necklace , her mangalsutra and puts a pinch of vermilion , also wears red bangles , completing her married look

She decided to not wake up abhimanyu as it's only 7 am in the morning.. she decided to downstairs..

She finds her mother in law in kitchen and goes to her ..

Akshu: aunty ji

Diya looks towards her and exchange a warm smile with her . She touches her feet ..

Diya : god bless you my daughter , aur ha aunty nhi maa bolo thik hai

Akshu : ji aun.. sorry maa

Diya : vaise tum itni jaldi kaise uth gayi

Akshu: vo mujhe jaldi uthne ki aadat hai aur aaj meri pehli rasoi bhi toh hai

Till now naira also comes she was dressed in orange organza saree with off shoulder blouse , her hairs tied in low bun and also her partition is filled with vermilion and mangalsutra tied around her neck ..

Akshara didn't see mishti coming, she knows she must be sleeping selling her bullfrogs , so she excused herself and goes to mishbir room but to her suprise she was not their , then she made her way towards terrace and see her sleeping on swing

Akshara didn't see mishti coming, she knows she must be sleeping selling her bullfrogs , so she excused herself and goes to mishbir room but to her suprise she was not their , then she made her way towards terrace and see her sleeping on swing.. she sighed in disbelief..

Akshu: mish , jaldi uth Jaa yaar

But mishti being mishti she pulls the blanket and slept again .. akshu knows that she will not wake up easily then a idea comes in her mind ..

Akshu : ha rosy , kya hospital main emergency case

Mishti wakes up and runs towards akshu and takes the phone from her ..

Mish: ha rosy mai bas paanch minute mai aa rahi hu , tum OT ready Karo aur baki documents

She realises that akshu plan to wake up her ..

Akshu : chal tu jaldi se ready hoke neeche aaja aur please aaj ke din ke liye saree pehen lena

Mishti nods and goes to bathroom and takes a quick bath and wears a pink organza  saree with floral print,  quickly and goes downstairs..

That's it for today

Vote target - 40+

Comment - 10+