Chapter 1: Walk Like An Egyptian (Parts 1 and 2)

Start from the beginning

"It's called that because you can choose how to get to the finish line. Either under the pyramid, or over!"

There were a couple of complaints, but soon they were let go.

"Oh great, our friendly neighbourhood host dude failed to mention there were different paths," Noah said, staring at the dividing pathways that had to be chosen.

Everyone picked a path to go down. Inara somehow ended up with Owen, Izzy, and Noah. She walked beside them and didn't contribute much to the conversation.

Once they were inside a room with mummy bandages, Izzy said. "Oh, look! We're in the nurse's office!"

"It's a pyramid, not a high school," Noah said.

"Mmm, I don't know," Inara grinned. "Maybe Ancient Egyptians had pyramid schools! This could totally pass as a thousand-year-old nurse's office!"

Noah swore he felt an arrow stab straight through his heart.

"Costume party!" Izzy exclaimed. "Mummy me!"

She tossed some Egyptian bandages to Owen, Noah, and Inara. Inara giggled and quickly began wrapping up her new friend. Owen joined in afterwards and was followed by an extremely reluctant Noah.

Meanwhile, with Sierra and Heather, Sierra was talking about Inara.

"-And that's why I occasionally let Inara help me with my Noah-blog. He's her favourite,"

"Wonderful," Heather said through gritted teeth.

"And also, this one time, I caught Inara watching a Noco video on her phone, so I broke it, and it took her two months to buy a new one,"

Heather was finding herself extremely uncomfortable. "Okay..."

"Did you know that Inara's only had one boyfriend and he only lasted a month? Wanna know why?"

"No, not rea-,"

"Because I scared him away! No-one is good enough for my little sister! It was such a shame, she liked him a lot,"

Heather cleared her throat. "Well, that's lovely and all, but can we please focus on getting out of here?"

"Okay!"

"Izzy? Izzy!?" Owen called out.

"Dude, she's lost. We gotta go," Noah said, reaching over to hold Inara's hand, but quickly moved away out of embarrassment. Inara smiled sheepishly at him.

"Oh, poor Iz," Owen put a hand to his forehead.

"Poor Iz?" Noah blinked. "She kept insisting that we walk around in circles because she 'smelled something lucky',"

"Uh, I think that might have been my fault," Owen let out a fart. "Airplane food," he said as he pet his ass.

Inara felt vomit rise up her throat at the smell and she hid behind Noah.

"Sorry,"

By this point, people had started exiting the pyramid. Leshawna, Harold, and DJ had started compiling the first team.

Back underneath the pyramid, Noah and Inara had found something.

"Hey Owen! We found Izzy!"

Standing in the middle of the room was a person wrapped in mummy bandages.

"Say, you do make a cute mummy," Owen walked over. "You got a kiss for Big O..."

As Owen leaned in for a kiss, the mummy leaned away.

Noah caught on quickly. "That's not Izzy! Run!"

Alejandro moved to stand behind the number 2 spot. He looked extremely annoyed about something.