Lin Dongxu glanced at Qin Si's disappearing figure and said, "Boss, is that girl Sister-in-law's friend?"

Mo Beihan raised his brows. "Taken a fancy to her?"

Lin Dongxu continued to laugh foolishly and reached out to scratch his head.

Mo Beihan patted his shoulder. "If you want to court her, you'll have to work hard. That one's a rich girl, and she has a nice personality. She comes from a good family and is well educated!"

Lin Dongxu was shocked. "A rich girl? Then... then I have to work hard. Th-then... Boss, how hard do I have to work before I'm worthy of her?"

Mo Beihan's lips twitch. "If you stay loyal to me, you'll be worthy of her!"

Lin Dongxu's eyes lit up, and he immediately promised, "Boss, don't worry. I swear I'll be loyal to you all my life. I'll never leave you!"

Mo Beihan's expression darkened, and he aimed a kick at him. "Do you always know what to say?"

Chapter 783: Second Cousin, You Look So Handsome Today (1)

Translator: Atlas Studios Editor: Atlas Studios

Lin Dongxu was so frightened he hurriedly jumped aside. He said pitifully and fawningly, "Boss, of course I do. I'm such a sweet talker!"

Mo Beihan: "..."

He could not be bothered with his fool. Mo Beihan entered while Lin Dongxu straightened his clothes and hurried after him.

Meanwhile, Gu Qingyao had heard Qin Si's question and asked, "Brother Qin is looking for business opportunities?"

Qin Si said, "That's right! Older Brother says that the market here is still developing, and there are many opportunities. He wants to go out and observe the situation so that the Qin family can advance more quickly when they return."

Gu Qingyao smiled. The situation in China was like that now!

Qin Zhiyuan had carefully groomed his oldest son, Qin Li, to be his successor. He definitely had foresight. Qin Zhiyuan had not settled his business overseas, so he was unable to return at the moment. He certainly had his reasons for asking this oldest son to go over first.

Gu Qingyao laughed. "Brother Qin has good foresight. The current environment is very suitable for starting a business."

Qin Si smiled. "Do you think so too? My older brother is so excited. He says there's a fortune to be made everywhere. Anything he does will do well. There are plenty of business opportunities.

"But he is not in a hurry precisely because the market is big and everything is just starting. He might as well carefully consider what he wants to do. It won't matter if he starts a little later."

Gu Qingyao chuckled. "Your older brother is a chip off the old block. He has good judgment. In today's environment, many people are hurrying to advance, afraid to miss out on opportunities!

"But a family like the Qins, with such capabilities and capital, really does not need to rush. There's plenty of time before the current market becomes saturated! You have plenty of time to carefully consider what you want to do and how you want to do it. Even if you start a few years later, you won't miss the opportunity."

In the next few decades, there would be sufficient market space for them. Qin Li really did not need to rush.

A capable person with good judgment was always rational and patient.

Qin Si's eyes crinkled in a smile. "My older brother says so too. Yao Yao, you've already said that the now is the right time and that it's easy for any business to succeed. Don't you want to start something too?"