part -2

Eyes full of tears and fire pit in hand, Meera was walking. His legs felt senseless. She has spent so little time with her mother,for what reason her mother kept her away from herself. In those thoughts, she reached at cemetery.
           Then cremation services was performed by Meera, being only relative. Everybody's eyes were wet and Meera was difficult to care for at that moment.
            After a month she came to Indor. She changed her clothes and came to college, informed principal about her mother's death incident. Because Meera was brilliant student, principal did approve her one month leave. She left the office after thanking enough to him.
            Because there was time left to attend the class, she sat on a bench and started starting at floor, at that time one familiar voice called her,"O.. ma'am, where were you? no phone calls,no massage !! What's going on with your brain!" Meera turned in direction of voice and there was standing Nidhi. When Meera didn't answer Nidhi sat beside her and said lovingly,"What happened Meera? Is everything alright?" Hearing this made her teary , she said while looking at floor,"Mother passed away, Nidhi."
              "What? When did this happen? And you didn't even tell me!"Nidhi said shocked."What would I tell you Nidhi, I myself didn't even know what pain she was suffering from. I couldn't know anything so she kept me away and she went faraway "saying this her eyes filled with tears.
                "You're not alone Meera, I am with you, don't say such things again, okay?" Said Nidhi comforting her. Meera hugged her. When class started,they went in. At afternoon, Nidhi went home instructing Meera to take care of herself, but today she was very upset. She was constantly thinking about Meera.
                   Next day warden asked to vacant the room of his hostel because last month's rent wasn't paid. Meera asked for extension for some days , but warden didn't agree. Nobody helped her, she collected her belongings and pack bags. Whatever money she had had been used in cremation services and after process of her mother. Whom she asked for help in this unfamiliar city? Meera was very self respectful person so she didn't share this problem with Nidhi.
                 She didn't have options other than to go back Bhopal so she left hostel with her bags. Coming to college and not finding Meera, Nidhi asked her deskmate Ragini who also was living in that hostel,"hey Ragini, why Meera doesn't come today?" "Oh my, you don't know! today warden expelled her from hostel"Ragini said whisperingly. "What But why?"shocked Nidhi asked. "Because she didn't pay rent for last month. Now don't distribute me,let me study" said Ragini and focused in book.
                   Nidhi thought that this happened and she didn't even tell me, this girl, she is very hard to convince. god knows where she is right now ,I have to go. Nidhi picked her bag and left the class room.