Chapter thirty-four

Start from the beginning

"Tomera."

The name slipped from my lips as I grabbed onto the sleeve of the pale villain, relief washing over me.

"Izuku," the man said in a similar manner.

Thin yet lethal hands landed on my shoulder as their owner jumped up and down with a crazed glee. "Izu!"

"Toga," I greeted with a similar manic as the quirk user themself. It was hard not to copy her nature when I was around the teen.

"What the fuck am I? Chop liver?" The third of the group grumbled, annoyed with being left out even though I know he couldn't care less about me on a good day.

"Now that's just an insult to the liver," I quipped.

"Brat," the man returned without any of the malice that one would expect to hear.

"Crispy."

"Broccoli."

Burnt toast."

"Midget-"

"Stop!"

The four of us stilled as the other person in the room walked over to our little group. Eraserhead's eyes were burning a violent red as his hair lifted off of his shoulders with his capture weapon ready in his hands. An, admittedly understandable, overreaction.

"What the hell is going on?" The hero asked, his eyes zeroing in on me as if he was waiting for my appearance to melt away into someone else entirely, but Toga was standing right next to me so that wasn't possible.

I glanced at the older villains and watched as Tomera nodded lightly. He must know as I do that Bakugou was sure to talk the second that he woke up. There was no point in trying to hide anything.

"Tomera is my brother."

The hero blinked slowly, his hair lowering back to his shoulders as a dumb look flitted across the man's face. "You're a villain?" The hero asked slowly, as if he didn't want to utter the words because that would make them real.

But Dabi only laughed and Toga giggled, confusing the hero even more.

"The kid may be a mini boss," the light blue haired villain started, "but he is no villain."

"The family business really isn't for me," I agreed.

The hero sighed, his exhaustion shinning through. "We'll talk about this later," the hero dicedid.

"Of course we will," I agreed, a look that was almost soft flitting across my face. "Thank you, Eraser."

"Just follow me."

The hero led the four of us down the halls of UA in a manner that was utterly similar to what he had done only a few weeks ago with me when I was admitted. He didn't even have to tell us to wait outside as I had already moved and made myself comfortable against the wall, a finger to my lips to tell the other three to be quiet. Some of the members of 1A could hear exceptionally well after all.

It wasn't long before we were called into the room.

I walked in first, a shield between the villain that followed me and the sitting hero students. The fledgling heroes looked anxious as I walked into the room, none of them really seeming to understand what was going on. None except for Bakugou who was already rising out of his seat by the time that the other three even stepped through the door and the room erupted into angered whispers.

"What the fuck are you doing back here, shitty Deku?! And with them no less?" The teen screamed, sparks springing off of the blond boy's hands.

A gun was within my own in only a moment, pressed firmly against the teen's forehead. "Sit down," I growled, my finger on the trigger.

It was only my sedative gun, but only three people in the room knew that.

The teen stilled instantly before glancing at the hero, but found no help there. So the boy walked back slowly to his desk. My eyes traveled away from the boy to the slender figure only two desks behind him, and found Hito already looking at me with confusion in his gaze.

I guess I owe him a couple answers too.

"Meet your new classmates."

—-

3rd Person POV

In the weeks following the villains coming to UA many things happened.

Izuku found himself having those difficult conversations which ended in him explaining the kidnapping that had occurred two weeks before the entrance exams, an action that finally allowed Wraser to understand his student's reaction to restraints and knowledge of nomus. Shinso wasn't happy that his friend had told him such a thing from him for so long, but understood that Izuku couldn't really have told him if he wanted to.

All For One was found dead in an abandoned city and the Number One hero retired shortly after from heroics after being admitted to the hospital in critical condition. Since no one really knew anything of the villain, only the ones that knew the connection were able to draw the necessary lines there. Not that many others didn't try when the former hero was reported dead, after suffering for over six years from an unknown medical condition.

While the country mourned the loss of the hero, the villain's successor grieved for them. But Izuku couldn't find it in himself to feel sorry about either, not when both of them had destroyed pieces of him.

But he was finally starting to stitch himself back up.

—-

Izuku POV

The sun was shining prettily in the sky when I walked to UA, a small hand clutched in my own. The little girl's light blue hair was divided into two pretty braids with her horn bigger than it had been when I'd first met the girl. Her eyes were bright as she took in the building before her. She'd only been released from the facility a few days ago, and today was the first that she was able to go outside since coming home.

There were five people waiting for us just inside of the UA gates when we walked in. One of them was a teen that squealed happily when she saw the small girl at my side while the others there cringed away from the noise. Another was a hero who said that he was there to help in case the girl got out of control once more, but really just wanted to meet his students' sibling. The next was a scarred man who was dragged along by the teen, though he didn't put up much of a fight.

The last two were the only ones actually asked to be there: a boy with purple hair that had been waiting to meet his partner's sibling since he was only just a friend, and a man with the same hair and eyes as the girl of the hour.

I smiled at Eri when we stopped in front of the group.

A new family. That is what they had.

One that would finally help them each heal.

A/N: I'm not going to lie, this story was in no way, shape or form my best work, as I lost interest in it about half way through, but it's finished. I hope those that read it all the way through didn't hate it and thanks for reading it either way.