18.

Ahaan's POV-

I wore my suit and looked towards my reflection in the mirror, one last time.

"Aarohi, are you done?" I yelled going towards her room to check if she was ready or not.

Currently, we're at Rohan's home, Aarohi has finally to live with them until we get married.

I went downstairs and roamed around the hall as she was not done yet.

"Aarohi"

"I'm ready....." her voice echoed in the hall. I looked at her and took a deep breath, getting mesmerized by the view present in front of my eyes.

My life and soon-to-be wife.

Wearing a black sleeveless dress with a slit on the side, with matching heels, seeing her like this, is making me different kinds of emotions right now.

"How am I looking?" She asked hesitantly.

"You look beautiful, as always," I said and she lowered her gaze blushing.

"Let's go" I said offering her my hand.

"Umm Ahaan, don't you think the dress is...um..."

"No, it's perfect," I said kissing the back of her palm.

"Don't you think the dress is too revealing?"

"Not at all Aarohi"

"What if someone-"

"I would never stop you from dressing up the way you want because of anyone. And I'll deal with that 'someone' my way." I said kissing her forehead and making her blush, which she tried to control in her laugh.

I looked at her again and she kept biting her lips.

Okay enough!

I started to lean in slowly and tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear, my lips brushed lightly over her's for a split second.

"Can I kiss you?" I whispered and she nodded vigorously.

I leaned in softly rubbing my thumb on her lips.

"Mom! Dad!" We heard an exasperating voice and she pushed me away from her.

THIS ROHAN!

I'll feed him rat poison someday.

"What?" I yelled looking at him.

"What were you doing with my naive sister?" He asked pulling her towards his side.

"Your naive sister is my future wife" I said pulling her back to me.

"Exactly my point" he replied, pulling her towards him again.

"Don't touch her" I groaned.

"She's my sister, I can do anything"

"I'm her husband and I can do a lot-" I zipped my mouth soon realising what I was gonna say and both of them looked at me with horrified expressions.

"Let's go, we're getting late" I said changing the topic to avoid the awkwardness and Aarohi hurriedly went towards the exit.

What the fuck Ahaan!!

"Don't even think of all this" Rohan said smacking my head.

"I'll think and I'll do all that soon too," I said with a smirk and he cringed at my statement.

We reached the venue after half an hour and it was so grand.

Yes, Rohan was with us. All the time. That motherfucker didn't even let me sit with her.