She moaned into the kiss when he nipped her lip, licking it afterwards. Jungkook squeezed her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him into her as one hand went into his hair, a small tug making him groan into her mouth.

Pulling away but not apart, Jungkook pressed his forehead to hers as he tried to catch his breath, his eyes closed. She bit her lip, her eyes closed as she inhaled and exhaled heavily, her hands now rested on his shoulders.

"Woah." she whispered with a small chuckle, Jungkook squeezed her waist smiling, "yeah, woah," he pecked her lips quickly. "Do you have to go?" he asked through short breaths.

"Sebastian is waiting for me Jungkook, I can't leave him there. Everything I have left is there and if you remember I have a hard time letting things go." he nodded hesitantly.

"Well...if you remember what I said, then you'd know I too have a problem of 'letting go'." she smiled and nodded.

Jungkook slid his hands to her back to pull her in for a hug and rested his head on her shoulders, "it's just gonna be hard and difficult for me— all of us, to have to get used to you not being here anymore."

"You'll survive." she kissed the side of his lips. "Well...since you're leaving me and we might not get to see each other ever again...do you think we should take the next level?" he asked, now looking her in the eyes.

Her eyes widened and she bit her lip to hide her smile. "You mean-"

"You...blocked door and me in between your legs." he smirked and she giggled. "Are you sure?" he nodded, "only if you are."

She nodded shyly. She didn't know why she felt nervous, she wasn't a virgin and hadn't been for the past eight months of the apocalypse. But the way that Jungkook carries himself, especially around her, makes her nervous and shy and anxious. Afraid that she might mess up, might not be enough.

Jungkook smiled, "then jump for me, baby." and without hesitation she jumped, wrapping her limbs around the tall black-haired man holding her close.

She squealed when he gripped her ass, a little squeeze and bright red on his ears. He walked to his assigned hospital bed and gently laid her down as he stood straight, pulling his shirt above his head.

She's seen him shirtless before— never naked, but every time she sees his abs she can't help but gawk and stare. She was mesmerized.

He walked to the small table with drawers and pulled out the condom Jimin found the first time they went to the west wing, a couple months back.

He turned around, nervous. What if she thinks this was his plan all along, I mean why else have a condom?

"You were prepared?" she questioned but when Jungkook looked at her, she wasn't wearing her shirt. Or bra and was laying on her back watching him with her arms over her chest.

He blushed, biting his lip as he strode closer to her. He shrugged, "Jimin found it, are you okay?" he checked just in case she changed her mind but she nodded.

He climbed on his bed, spreading her legs and laying down on top of her. "Good. I want you to be comfortable." he pecked her lips.

"I want this to be memorable." he pecked her neck then her collarbone.

"I want to take my time in cherishing you," he pecked her nose and stared into her eyes with his big doe ones, "at first." he smirked.

She looked at him, eyebrows furrowed, "at first?" she questioned and he nodded giving her a mischievous grin. "Yes, at first. Then I'm gonna fuck the good girl out of you."