Xie Lian on the other hand, had no time to look back, a silver butterfly landed on his palm with softness compared to to the others and allowed himself to be stolen by Hua Cheng.

A second after it happened the two immediately want to inform the communication array. "How do i get in?" Oh yeah you forgor

They taught you how and it didn't take long for you to enter and hear so many voices.

"What!? Isn't he detained inside his palace!?"
"He didn't escape he got kidnapped!"

Your cough made them halt on talking "I can confirm i was there"

"My lady!" They all greeted in unison and a female civil official said afterwards "My lady, thank goodness you're here! Do you have any idea who would do such insolence-"

"Its been a while."

Hua Cheng with that stony voice of his made everyone silent again "So, anything new?" They kept their mouths shut, not daring to say a word to the elephant in the room.

"I don't know if any of you miss me. But i haven't thought about any of you." He scoffed "Oh and..." He halt for a moment

"Jiejie, i'll pick you up, stay there" Then he left the communication array.

"San Lang, how do we get her? She's in the heavenly capital and surrounded by every official" Xie Lian asked in worry "Don't worry gege, we will find a way. We are still close to the heavenly capital, let's go first"

Meanwhile...

"Jiejie!? Is he referring to you my lady?" The same female civil God asked "Yeah, it's Hong'er's habit to call me that"

"Hong'er!? My lady that's Crimson rain-"
"Yeah he's my bro"

"He was probably doing something important with A-Lian" You casually said while playing with the end of your hair strand. Voices erupted inside the array.

"But he said he will pick her up, what does even that mean?"
"It obviously means he will kidnap her after that prince!"

That statement made the volume even louder "Such audacity! Going after the crown princess like that..."  "Crimson rain sought flower, what are your motives..."   "He clearly wants something from her grace!"

You sweatdrop hearing all that "My lady, i need you stick with me...and Feng Xin. We will be tracking his highness down before Hua Cheng can get to you"

"Hold on i am coming with you three!" Shi Qingxuan came out of nowhere "If anything i will be more than happy to assist!"

Back to them, Xie Lian wanted to say sorry for lying and burning down his manor. Hua cheng said no cause he injured him.

And guess what? Lang Qianqiu struck a sword down with lightning and asked him on a duel. But that wasn't the only thing that "shocked" them, heh get it?

Before Xie Lian could hit him with a sword, Hua cheng turned him into budaoweng doll.

They had to use a disguise inside Qi Rong's cave.

First they disguised themselves as green aliens with candles on their hands, blending in with Qi Rong's subordinates. Then, Xie Lian changed to a different robe because his white robes would stand out. Hua Cheng switched to his San Lang form.

Qi Rong was yet again cursing every God and Ghost, no one was an exception...

"Crown-princess who? she's been dead for centuries already! I can't believe that dead goddess still has followers!" He scoffed, his back slumped on his throne while he used the kneeling statue of Xie Lian to rest his leg.

"My lord, is it true this shitty crown prince..." a subordinate glared at the kneeling statue "was the princess' fiance?"

"Fiance my ass! I'm so glad that pompous bitch is dead! The day they get married is the day i die- oh wait! I'm already dead! HAHAHHA!" Qi rong laughed at his own joke so did his servants.

Hua Cheng was already pissed seeing the kneeling statue, his patience was done the moment Qi Rong insulted you and Xie Lian at the same time

BANG!

So much for the insults, you gotta give Hua Cheng a medal for easily slamming his head with one hand and raising his body like it's nothing.

Xie Lian told him to calm down but Hua cheng did him a spell to make him stiff like a statue. Then he returned back to his original form.

"Hahahaha! Oh cousin crown prince i remember when you used to be so delusional crushing on her excellency the heavenly crown princess! Is that fantasy still there after you disappointed our ancestors and the entire people of Xianle!? You're a pleb chasing royalty! You're nowhere near her- ACK!"

Hua cheng just slamming his face down on the ground, his eyes glowing bright red "Shut up, his lifestyle now is nowhere near as royalty anymore. But when it comes to skill and intellect he is near her, unlike you."