Olivia boyfriend pulled princess and Olivia into him, princess pulled away slightly not feeling the force pull, but Olivia's boyfriend held the strong grip frim on Princess arm making her not willing to fight with trying to let go. Princess continued to vibe through it all though the move catching her off guard. It was not a big of deal. She guessed.

Princess proceeded to get closer to Derek, swaying her hips in time with the music. She could feel his eyes on her, and she couldn't help but smile. As the beat picked up, she moved her body even closer to his, feeling the heat between them. Derek couldn't resist and leaned in, pressing his body against hers. She could feel his whole body against hers, and she could tell he was enjoying it.

Olivia noticed it as well but had no complaints, she pulled in a little close though not minding sharing her man for night. Derek was really touching, feeling and squeezing all over Princess's ass.

They were all high besides princess, she was definitely a little tipsy but not raising off a high like the couple were, she knew not to do drugs even when she was heartbroken at this point.

As the two carried on, they're dancing was interrupt when Derek phone began to ring from his pocket, not hearing it over the music rather feeling in his pants, Olivia decided to answer it for him since she was leaning close to him on the other side of his pocket. When she got the phone from his pocket she put it to his ear making the girl stare at him.

"Yo, yo? What." He held his open ear to hear the person on the phone, Olivia being noisy pulled him closer just to hear who this person exactly was.

"I'm thirsty." Princess said as the swiftness in her body was now hitting, she felt her throat become clogged. She left the dance floor leaving Olivia and Derek in what they were doing.

"Hey can I just get some ice and water. Please." The girl begged as she slumped her hands on the edge of the bar, Princess was out for a night on the town, dressed in her finest attire and ready to let loose. As she entered the bar, the bartender quickly handed her a glass of ice water.

She gratefully accepted it, gulping down the cool liquid and playing with the ice cubes in her mouth. Lost in her own enjoyment, she didn't notice her Olivia sneaking up behind her. Suddenly, Olivia pounced, causing princess to flinch and nearly choke on her ice cube.

"Ooh shit you okay?" Laughing, Olivia tried to get her friend's attention, swallowing down the little piece of ice princess nodded.

After swallowing the little piece of ice cube that she had choked on, Princess turned to Olivia to hear what she wanted. She was still a little scared that she had snuck up on her, but she composed herself to listen to what she had to say. "Olivia, what is it?" she asked, her voice still a bit hoarse from the choking. "I just wanted to let you know that Derek, Derek's friend, is at Nas's party," Olivia replied, her eyes sparkling.

"I think we should go pay your little boo a visit." Olivia hummed intriguingly. Princess sparkled eyes turnt to dust, she ended up rolling them, shrugging.

"Okay hoe what's with the mood change?" Olivia high ass asked as she was almost about to sober up. "Nah nah you trippin, we going, no ands it's or buts, I don't know what that boy did to you but let me tell you something, let it go." She whispered the last part in her ear, laughing and kissing her cheek. Princess sticked her tongue out as her playfully, making her and Olivia fall into laughter.

"I just want to fuck someboooooody, so it doesn't matter to me." It didn't matter who, princess just wanted to make Kevin feel what she was feeling not that he would know.