maybe a little later..

It was a wwe superstar sleepover, which included me, roman reigns, Matt riddle, sasha banks, and Brock Lesnar. 

sasha was my best friend, of all time. its too bad becky couldn't make it, but hey, ive got sasha. 

me and sasha were there first, considering it was at my house. brock knocked on the door, loud bangs. we knew it was him. so we dumped water on him from the roof, and quickly rand down, and opened the door, so fast he wouldn't suspect us, and I blurt out "brock, why are you all wet?" he looked pissed, and me and sasha giggled.

brock slapped us both playfully, and walked in with a soft smile on his face. he was a tough guy, who we knew how to crack. so we always got our way with him, it was fun, actually.

about 10 minutes later, riddle knocked gently, which we also knew that it was him. we opened it, and riddle says in a fake, bitchy voice "hey girls, slay all day!" and he does a fake pose with his hands on his hips and his lips puckered, and me and sasha laughed before letting him in, brock mumbles "so no water for him...how nice.." we all looked at brock, before slapping each other with pillows, sort of like children, which ill admit. 

brock didnt participate, he said it was "immature and stupid", how creative, huh? 

roman still hasn't come, hes always late to everything. "fashionably late" he calls it. 

about 20 minutes later, romans gentle but loud knock hits the door. we go to answer, but I cant, and I make Bianca do it, because ive had a crush on him for a long time, and im sure that he knows, im not too good at hiding it. 

roman comes in, me and riddle still whacking each other with pillows. 

Bianca blurts out "girl,  your boyfriend is here!" which I look back, and blush, and punch Bianca slightly before smiling akwardly at roman.

he just gives his usual cold glare, with his forced smile. as he does to everyone. because really, hes a miserable soul. and what I think he needs is good pussy, but who am I to say? 

"dude, lighten up, we've got two hot chicks with bangin' bodies in front of us!" Matt says with a smile, how surprising, hes talking about women with no respect. 

Bianca slaps Matt, and I smile when I see it, brock does, even, but roman dosnt. he was never happy. 

roman sets his stuff down and takes a seat on my bed, making himself comfortable, brock was rummaging through my fridge, and Matt was using my tv remote, and flipping through channels, while me and Bianca talked.

"brock! what are you doing?" I say, startling him as he looks at me like a kid who's been caught. "uhm, nothing, just lookin" he mumbles, food falling from his mouth. "ewww!" bianca shakes her head as she makes disgusted noises

roman is the only person who's calm, riddle yells into the remote, wondering why the microphone wasnt working. it was funny to watch him do that, actually.

roman helps himself, and grabs a bottle of tequila, which is not for him, or anyone, in fact. "roman, put it back." but instead of listening to me, he pops it open, and has a sip. he immediately spits it out, "what is this?" he wipes his mouth as he speaks "its tequila, for cooking." I say while looking at the liquor dripping down his neck.

god..he looked so fine for what? why did he have to look so good? I blush a bit, just thinking what's under his pants, but shake my head, knowing I shouldn't be thinking of that, hes just a friend....just a friend...I look away from him, realizing the smirk on his face is because he knows what I was thinking, and that it was about him. 

Bianca notices, I know she does. she already knows I like him though. she whispers to me softly "y'all hooking up tonight? please say yes" I laugh a little, it quickly dies. "I hope so." I say that immediately regretting telling her. because its embarrassing..and Bianca always says the worst things, at the worst times.