Rhaenyra observed the Painted Table for a moment, before asking, "What is our standing?"

"We have 30 knights, a hundred crossbowmen, and 300 men-at-arms. Dragonstone is relatively easy to defend, but as an instrument of conquest, our army leaves a lot to be desired. We have sent word to my loyal men in the City Watch. I'll have some support there, but I cannot speak to the numbers." Prince Daemon answered to his Queen as Maegora looked at the Table.

"We already have declarations from Celtigar and Staunton, Massey, Darklyn, Bar Emmon." A Maester spoke up, and Jacaerys nodded before placing the paws on the Painted Table.

"Our lady mother was an Arryn. The Vale will not turn cloak against their own kin. They have already helped my daughter in her journey of becoming Queen, they would not just turn their backs on her now." Rhaella informed everyone and Maegora nodded in agreement.

"Riverrun was always a close friend to your father, Your Grace. With Prince Daemon's acquiescence, I've already sent ravens to Lord Grover." The Maester spoke again and Maegora raised an eyebrow as she rested her right hand on her belly and her left on the large table.

"Lord Grover is fickle and easily swayed. He will need to be convinced of the strength of our position and that we will support him should it come to war." Queen Rhaenyra told everyone, speaking with her head held high.

"I'm going to treat with him myself." Daemon told his Queen, who only stared blankly at him.

"What of Storm's End and Winterfell?" Someone asked, and Rhaenyra looked at her sister who pursed her lips.

"There has never lived a Stark who forgot an oath. And with House Stark, the North will follow." Another Maester answered and Maegora stepped forward.

"There is no doubt that House Stark will stand by us. Lord Cregan Stark and I have had many gatherings together with our Houses. The North will stand with us." Queen Maegora spoke with complete confidence.

After Maegora's coronation, she met Cregan Stark many times and they became friends and allies of sorts. There had never been any bad blood between the Houses, and Maegora was sure it wouldn't come now.

"Lord Borros Baratheon will need to be reminded of his father's promises." Rhaenyra said, as her son and a guard put two more pawns in the right place.

"What news from Driftmark?" The new Queen asked Princess Rhaenys, who looked taken aback before answering, "Lord Corlys sails for Dragonstone."

"To declare for his Queen." Daemon spoke loudly, and Maegora rolled her eyes at the man while Princess Rhaenys spoke again, "The Velaryon fleet is my husband's yoke. He decides where they sail."

"We shall pray for both you and your husband's support. Just as we prayed nightly for the Sea Snake's return to good health. There's no port on the Narrow Sea that would dare to make an enemy of the Velaryon fleet." Rhaenyra smiled before turning back towards the table, "And our enemies?"

"We have no friends among the Lannisters, Tyland has served the Hand too long to turn against him. And Otto Hightower needs the Lannister fleet." Prince Daemon spoke, and Rhaenyra nodded at him.

"Without the Lannisters, we are not like to find any allies west of the Golden Tooth."

"No. The Riverlands are essential, Your Grace." Prince Daemon told her, and yet again, Queen Rhaenyra only stared. "As is House Coulter." He added and Maegora deadpanned.