Chapter 1.

Triple H POV.

I'm standing in the ring waving to the fans.

Triple H“ Ladies and gentlemen please welcome our new commentator a legend at such a young age! CANDY COTTON!

Candy POV.

I make my presence and I toss candies to the crowd wearing a red velvet blouse and black dress pants with heels.

I walk pass the ring and wave to Triple H and I see Michael and Corey they shake my hand and I set the headset on.

Michael“ Welcome Miss Cotton.

Candy“ Hello Michael Hello Graves Hello WWE universe it's so great to watch the action as a fan again!

*Later*

We're currently awaiting a Women's World Championship contract signing between Raquel Rodriguez and Rhea Ripley.

Raquel makes her down the ring.

Candy“ Probably one of my fav women here in WWE she's had a tricky coming up from NXT but now she became a multi time women's tag team champion and now she might be Women's World Champion.

She gives me a big smile and I wave then Judgement Day's music plays.

I watch them walk down the ramp and Finn Balor walks towards me and takes my hand and shakes it.

I give him an awkward smile til I notice Rhea jumping Raquel with a chair.

I take off the headset and slide in the ring I shove Rhea off Raquel.

She quickly gets up and gets in my face she towers above me but I ain't scared.

She looks at me up and down and smirks and grabs her championship and heads out the ring.

I help Raquel up and she hugs me and I help her backstage.

*Later*

I'm walking through the halls and I notice Dominic Mysterio heading my way.

Dominic“ Hola Candy I'm the NXT North American champ Dirty Dom Dominic Mysterio.

Candy“ Cool I guess?

Dominic“ Me and the Judgement Day are quite familiar with your career and want you to be our second female in our group what ya say?

He touches my arm and moves it up and down I look at him with skepticism and gently push his hand away.

Candy“ Thanks but I don't wrestle anymore.

I walk off and I hear a chuckle from him I roll my eyes and get to my car I notice a bouquet of purple roses I notice a card.

I open it.

Dear Candy.
Welcome to the family
We hope you enjoy the surprise
For next week.

Love your two admirers.

Who the hell?