Chapter 2

I wake up the next morning to have about seven missed calls and a few text messages all from zayn.

Groaning to myself I just delete the missed calls before going to my texts. All of them reading something along the lines of 'why did you do that??' Or 'you're a bitch'.

Rolling my eyes I just ignore it and get out of bed, God knows I won't be able to graduate if I'm late for classes again.

Going to my closet, picking out a black tank top with a old rock band logo on it, along with my light washed out jeans and converse. Getting dressed quickly before straightening my hair to perfection, putting on eyeliner, concealer and mascara. Once I'm done with all that I grab my bag, tossing my phone and charger in before heading downstairs. Smelling breakfast, which my mom cooks everyday but I don't eat it. One of the reasons being I don't like being in the same room as my parents for too long.

"Be home right after school Presley. The babysitter should be here by four and I want this house spotless." My mother speaks up as I make my way towards the front door.

"Yeah well I'm not cleaning. And what happens if I don't show up?" I raise my eyebrow challengingly. Fuck her if she thinks I'll clean this house when she sits here on her ass all day.

"Well then that man will be here all night til you're there. Your father and I will be out late with work, plus we have dinner plans. So I suggest you just get here after school."

"Whatever." I scoff rolling my eyes and slamming the door behind me. I actually kind of want to meet this guy....I mean what kind of freak would have this as a job? Maybe I'll actually show up but, just out of curiousity.

Running my hands through my hair I jump in my car before making my way down the couple streets and into the schools parking lot. Parking in my usual spot right in between Louis and Zayns cars, seeing our group all huddled around Zayns and I roll my eyes. Taking my time to get out of the car.

"And speaking of the devil..." I hear Kendra giggle latching herself to Louis' side.

"What were you guys saying?" I raise my eyebrows immediately looking at Zayn knowing he would be the one to say crap.

"Nothing, just zayn getting jealous of your little babysitter" Louis chuckles getting the girls off of him and pulling me to his side playfully.

"You would be the one to tell everyone about that you prick." I glare at Zayn, just embarrassed by the whole thing. Plus I'm still pissed off at him for everything last night so this isn't fucking helping.

Rolling his eyes he just stands from the hood of his car pulling me off Louis "we need to talk..." He says in an intense tone pulling me away from the crowd.

"About what?" I hiss yanking my arm out of his grip. He knows I don't like being talked to that way or being yanked around. "Have you just been trying to piss me off ever since last night? Because if so you are doing a pretty fucking good job."

"Damnit Presley how long have we known each other? You know good and well I wouldn't let anyone hurt you... Fucking hate seeing you even being around all those other guys, especially if they aren't in the gang you know... I don't know just... Look I run this shit and I fucking want you. Long story short..." He says possessively, before pulling me close and leaning down connecting his lips to mine in a kiss.

Immediately pulling out of his grip and shoving him away. In complete shock of what he just pulled on me. "Don't....don't you ever fucking do that again." I warn still in just complete disbelief....kissing him like that....fucking gross that feels like kissing my brother.

"Look here Pres. I run this whole fucking thing... Now I get what I want. I always do. Now either you be a good girlfriend and just keep quiet at my side, or you can be out of a job.." He barks.

"Y-you.....you fucking bastard." I scoff my eyes widening. He is literally doing this to me?! "You are basically forcing me to be your damn girlfriend...I thought we were fucking friends Zayn!? Friends don't force themselves on each other..." I whisper just not knowing what to say.

"Look... You don't even know that side of me pres. Just... Give it a try? Please.." He says in a broken whisper, his entire attitude changing by a ducking landslide within the blink of an eye.

"Yes I do know that side of you Zayn. I've been friends with you for as long as I can remember and I've seen you have girlfriends....it's not even that. You treat them right I guess, I don't really give a fuck. But it's the fact that kissing you....it's like kissing my brother. It's fucking weird." I furrow my eyebrows just flat out confused by his mood swings. Hell he might as well be a fucking woman on her period.

"Aye zayn! Give me a sec with the girl will you?" Louis says moving to my side and pulling me away "look... Last night after that call I don't know what the fuck happened but he took some fucked up shit and I swear it hasn't even worn off yet... So... Don't go hating on him you know? He probably won't even remember it by lunch time" he chuckles.

"Yeah well...no matter what he is taking I'm still 99.9% sure he is saying all of what he is thinking...I have enough shit going on and now he is threatening to kick me out of the job..." I clench my jaw wanting to just fucking hit and destroy something. Preferably Zayns face but I don't think that would end too well. You see? This is why I like getting drunk, I don't get pissed off so easily when I am.

"Yeah well ignore the prick then. Besides we have a job to do tonight and I don't need him down my throat all night" he sighs.

"I don't even know if I'll be able to go tonight. I have a thing I have to be at." I huff crossing my arms over my chest, taking one last glance back at Zayn before Louis leads me inside to our first period.

"Yeah well then you'll have to cancel" he says bluntly. "Big deal tonight. We need the pretty face as our distraction, they aren't gay" he laughs as we walk down the halls.

"Why can't you get Kendra to do something for once? I mean Jesus Christ.." I huff frustratedly tugging at the roots of my hair.

"Because she's a dumbass and will end up getting one of us shot" he laughs just as the bell rings and we get to the door of our first hour class.

"Whatever. I'll try to be there but no promises." I sigh as we go in and take our seats.
This is going to be one long ass day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU FOR READING <3 DONT FORGET TO VOTE