Chapter One:

Luna's POV

My cat Blaire purred in my backpack. I could feel him snuggle up to my blanket in the back and I smiled, knowing he was sleeping soundly with the complete silence other than the chirping of the grasshoppers burrowing in the grass.

I know, a really stupid idea to bring your cat when you run away. But that was a while ago, and he's used to it. He wasn't miserable... I think.

I do all I can for him, with no place to sleep and barely any money. I bought him a leash and collar. I didn't eat for a some days to pay for it for him. I get him food. Not the gourmet kind, but what does he care. He's a cat.

I hear faint screaming in the distance. Now that I look, there is light coming from a huge building. And I mean huge. Like... giant. Dude. What's going on? Maybe I can sneak in and sleep under a roof for tonight.

Lots of cars were lined up in the parking lot and a sign read, "Sleeping With Sirens: Live in concert! Tonight 8:00 PM". Ohh... A concert. There must be guards. I guess no sneaking in here. I guess outdoors it is... again.

I should probably set up a small camp for tonight. I spotted a giant dumpster by the back doors, and approached it. Not the most luxurious, but I could open the lid and sleep under it in case it rains. I did that, and laid my blanket down and put my bag near my head as a pillow, making sure I wouldn't crush my cat and so he would get out.

I immediately started shivering. It's freezing.

"How did we end up like this?" I whispered, to nobody in particular, referring to my cat and I. Seriously. Why me? And this innocent cat? I guess that was my fault really. I selfishly brought him with me, and now he literally lives in a bag.

But really. I was never the happiest person, but come on.

It's times like this when im totally sick of life's bullshit.

I was never one to get super suicidal... sometimes though. Now was not one of those times. I mostly just get super pissed. I always like to appreciate the life I was given, even though its super shitty.

My eyes brimmed with tears. I swear to god I'm fucking bipolar or something. My anger melted away, and was replaced with sadness and jealously.

Why can't my life be like those "Sleeping With Sirens" people? Thousands of people lining up to hear me sing, or play guitar or juggling flaming chainsaws.. Whatever it is those kids do.

I guess I can't do any of those things well, though. Literally my only skill is avoiding rapists in dark alleys. I can do that pretty well. It's called a kick to the nutsack.

They must have parties all the time... super model girlfriends...

Lucky assholes.

The back doors creaked and I froze. I held my breath and didn't move. Time passed where no sounds were made. For a good 4 minutes it was complete silence.

"...Meeeeeooooowwwwww!" Blaire did this loud meow when ever he stretched out, and I mentally face palmed myself.

I love my cat, but fucking really??

I stayed with my back to the metal of the dumpster hoping whoever that was thought it was a stray cat who found leftover taco bell and just got some wicked diarrhea, but nope. Someone walked over.

I'm just a dead hobo. I'm just a dead hobo. I'm just a dead hobo. Leave me alone. I'm just a dead hobo.

"...." The person just stood there in confusion.

"Uh... Are you... okay..? Are you alive might be a better question, actually...." A boy stuttered. Something was picked up off the ground.

"Uh..." He mutters. I felt a stick poking my side. I twitched slightly.

Shit. Still a dead hobo. Still a dead-

"Look, I know your alive, so why don't you just get up. Please?" He drops the stick and holds out his hand.

I open an eye, and a black haired man appears in front of me. Damn. He's hot as fuck.

Damn.

I slowly raised my hand to meet his and he pulled me up. I backed up away from him immediately and quickly grabbed my backpack, ready to run like hell.

"It's okay. I mean you no harm." He holds his hands on the air. We both stood motionless in shock until Blaire started snoring (A/N: true story, my cat actually snores really loud).

He points to my bag. "Is that a cat?" I nodded weakly. "What's its name?" He asks, trying to calm me down. I didn't answer for a second, hoping he'd just leave. But he sat there, waiting for an answer.

"Blaire." I whispered.

"Blaire? That's an awesome name..." He complimented awkwardly.

Don't ask for my name. Don't ask for my name.

"Well, what's yours?" He inquired. "Your name, I mean."

Fuck.

It was almost comical how hard he was trying to not bring up the fact that I was sleeping by a dumpster a minute ago. Part of me wanted to lie and say it was Bertha or something, but there was clearly no chance in hell he was leaving without some answers. So what's the point in lying.

"...Luna. My names Luna." I spat out gently.

"Even prettier." He held out his hand for me to shake it. "I'm Kellin."

=====!!!!!!!!!!!!!=====

This was the prologue, just to get the characters introduced. I know, I know, they met super quick. But I swear, they won't like, get married in the 5th chapter. I hate it when fanfics move super fast. Hope you like my story so far! Vote for it, add it to your library, share it with your fellow twitter followers.. yeah. Bye.

PS: picture is Luna. Okay. Bye.