Ultimate Tailgate Challenge

Depuis le début

"Oh, to be back in college. I had the best days of my life here." Tasha says as she, Mr. Davenport, Leo, Bree, Chase, and I walk onto the site.

"Other than the day you married the Donald Davenport, right, sweetie?" Mr. Davenport says

"Get me my own island and we'll talk," Tasha says.

"Cassie!" Kyle says as he walks over to us.

"Kyle!" I say. I run over to him and wrap my arms around him in a hug.

"Hey, guys. I'm so glad you could make it." Kyle says once I pull away from him.

"Hey, Kyle. Long time no see." Chase says, shaking Kyle's hand.

"Yeah, it's so good to see you guys again. How is everyone?" Kyle says.

"We're doing great! We're just excited about the big game tonight." Tasha says.

"Me too," Kyle says.

"How are you feeling? Any pre-game jitters?" Leo says.

"A little. But I'm sure everything will be fine once we hit the field." Kyle says.

"You'll do great. Like always." I smiled.

"Thanks, Cass." Kyle smiled back. "Well, I better finish getting ready. I'll see you guys in a bit." Kyle walks away. I turned my head and noticed Bree was smiling at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"You and Kyle." She says.

"What about it?" I say.

"Are you getting back together with him?" Bree says.

"What makes you say that?" I say.

"Because you and Kyle have been talking non-stop for weeks and not one of you mentioned about getting back together?" Bree says.

"Not really, no. Kyle and I are just friends." I say.

"For now," Bree says.

"I don't want to make things weird between us," I say.

"Why would it be weird? Just be honest and tell him how you feel." Bree says.

"It's not that easy, Bree. After everything that's happened, there are still a lot of things I really haven't gotten over yet." I say.

"Like what?"

"It's complicated," I say.

"You can tell me, you know. We're sisters and even though we don't have everything in common, we always tell each other everything." Bree says.

"Hey, look, what's that in the sky?" I say, pointing to the sky.

"What? I don't see..." Bree looks up into the sky and I quickly run away. When she didn't see anything, she turned back around and saw that I was gone.

Chase walks over to Bree and notices some students looking at them. "Hey, why is everyone staring at us?" Chase asks.

"Because they know we're bionic. I am totally using this to get in with them." Bree says.

"Are you really that shallow? You're gonna flaunt your bionics just to impress a bunch of tailgating gorillas?" Chase says.

"Yes," Bree says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Unbeknownst to everyone, Stefan walks into the stadium with Blake who has a very unamused look on her face. "Why did you bring me here? You know I hate sports." Blake says.