Ultimate Tailgate Challenge

Start from the beginning

"I've grown as a person since then. Come here." Perry hugs Tasha but Tasha tries to pull away. "Don't fight it. Like me back."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Where are the guys? They are taking forever." I say as I stand in the common room with Tasha and Bree, ready to go to the game.

"Can't Cassie just geo-leap the three of us to the game and the guys can meet us there?" Bree suggested.

"No. I want all of us to go together so we can get good spots." Tasha says. "Come on, boys, let's go. I want to get there early so we can tailgate."

"Hey! Who's ready to reluctantly attend a sporting event?" Mr. Davenport says as he and the boys walk into the common room.

"I know I am," Bob says.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Bob. I only have enough tickets for our family." Tasha says.

"Oh, great," Bob says.

"Immediate family," Tasha says.

"Fantastic."

"I don't have a ticket for you."

"Sounds good."

"Well, if he's not going, I'm not going," Adam says.

"Aw, you'd really do that for me?" Bob says.

"Of course, man. We're buds. I'm not gonna leave you here by yourself." Adam says.

"Then I guess we have an extra ticket," Chase says.

"Oh, I'll take it," Bob says. He began to walk forward but Adam stopped him.

"I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but since we have an extra ticket, should we maybe offer it to Perry?" Tasha says. We all look at Tasha in silence and then burst out laughing.

"Good one, Tasha." I laughed.

Once everyone had left, Bob and Adam were sitting on the couch in the Mentor's Quarters. "Well, it's just you and me, Bob. What do you wanna do today?" Adam asks Bob.

"I know. I can leave you here while I go to the football game." Bob says.

"I got an even better idea. Go get the webcam." Adam says.

A minute later, Adam and Bob were standing in front of a webcam with a pile of stuff around them.

"He's Bob," Adam says into the camera.

"And he's Adam," Bob says.

"Welcome to Breaking Stuff with Bob and Adam, the place where Bob..."

"And Adam..."

"Break stuff."

"We're gonna break old equipment from our junk room. Like this laptop." Bob explains as he picks up a laptop.

"Not my new laptop," Adam says, taking his laptop away from Bob. "This old speaker is ten times bigger than the ones we use today, but not for long."

Adam and Bob press down on the speaker with their super strength and crush it. "That was awesome!" Bob exclaimed, high-fiving Adam.

"Man, that was a great first episode," Adam says.

"Wait, I was supposed to be recording this?" Bob says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hi. I'm All-Pro three-time Super Bowl champion Willie McGinest, and I'm standing next to Pioneer Pete, the oldest monument in Mission Creek. A hundred years ago, Pioneer Pete saved the college from a disastrous fire. The remaining wood was used to build this beloved statue." Willie says into the camera as a group of college students cheer behind him. One boy runs up to him and takes a selfie.