She kept struggling, but the more she resisted, the more it aroused the darkness in the ugly man's heart.

On the other side, Zhuo Zheng brought a few guards to deliver something to Xiao Hanzheng.

Shi Qingluo was busy in the workshop.

She made a batch of soap with a new fragrance and asked him to send it to Xiao Hanzheng.

This was not something that would always happen.

Whatever Shi Qingluo made in the workshop, she would get someone to send it over for Xiao Hanzheng to take a look.

He had been working by Shi Qingluo's side recently, and this was the third time he had helped deliver something to the county office.

Just as he was on the only way to the county government, he suddenly heard a strange sound from the side alley.

He walked over with his men curiously.

There wasn't anything from here, so it should have come from the alley around the corner.

He thought for a while and walked into the alley.

After turning a corner, he saw a few men bullying two women in men's clothes.

The woman, who was pressed against the wall, only had a dudou left on her upper body.

She kept resisting, but it was useless.

The man who had bullied her was reaching out to untie her belt.

Zhuo Zheng didn't expect to see such a thing in broad daylight.

Originally, he didn't want to care about it.

If one wanted to blame, one could only blame that these two women were unfortunate.

Moreover, she was clearly a woman.

This woman disguised as a man came out to show off. No wonder she was targeted. She asked for it.

Just as he was about to leave the alley with her men, Liang Mingmin happened to turn her head and look over when she was resisting.

She saw Zhuo Zheng and the rest.

Her mouth was covered by the ugly man, so she kept looking at Zhuo Zheng, as if asking him to save her.

Zhuo Zheng discovered it and was forced to stop.

He had been cursing his bad luck, and this woman saw it.

Should he save her?

When he saw the woman's face, he was shocked.

How could this woman be Liang Mingmin?

Zhuo Zheng had always known that he was Prince Jin's illegitimate son, so he had been paying attention to the descendants in Prince Jin's residence.

That was why he could recognize every single one of them.

This was especially so for Liang Mingmin, who had a domineering existence in the Northern City because Prince Jin doted his first wife's daughter.

Of course, Zhuo Zheng was jealous and disgusted by his father's love for other children.

That was why he hated and envied Liang Mingmin, who was arrogant and domineering.

If Liang Mingmin hadn't seen him today, he might have waited until she was humiliated a little more before going to save her.

But now that she saw him, if he didn't save her, she would go back and complain.