Two- The ministry

(just to tell you that from today I will post every Wednesday and Sunday)

After the concert all the members returned to the ministry, all the ghouls lived in the ministry and each had their own room.

Sodo POV:

When we got back to the ministry I rushed back to my room and closed the door as usual, I don't often talk to the other ghouls....especially since Aether left...anyway, after about an hour at scroll on my phone Copia called me to tell me we were eating. I went downstairs and settled into the dining room, sitting next to Rain and Swiss.

"Tonight it’s ham pasta! I was too lazy to cook" said Cirrus placing the pasta dish on the table

Swiss chuckles and says laughing "Tonight we eat like the poor" 

"Damn Swiss you're a bastard" I said laughing slightly.

He chuckles and nudges me on the shoulder.

"I'm thinking about that boys, you didn't talk much earlier at the concert, usually we only hear you in the earpieces."  Rain says, looking at us curiously.

In fact, the others didn't know that we had argued, and I didn't want them to know. "Oh...huhhh...that just...yeah I don't know."   I said looking away.

"We were too focused in our performance" said Swiss smiling, I think he didn't want the others to know that we had argued either.

Rain rolls his eyes "suureee, my ass."

everyone laughed except me and Swiss who were uncomfortable. And then without really knowing why, my anger took over and I slammed my fist on the table. Everyone fell silent, looking at me like I was a monster, a mixture of annoyance and pity in their eyes that I could see even through our masks. So I left the table without saying a word and went back to my room.

Cirrus sighs "it's always the same with him...we can never laugh without him getting angry" Montain nods "It's true that it's annoying but I understand him, laughing at him all the time must be annoying..."

After dinner (yay)

third person:

As it was quite early and the ghouls had nothing planned tomorrow, they decided to play games starting with Monopoly, but Phantom ended up throwing the board. (what a bad player). They then did an Uno and Swiss won, then they did a Just Dance, Cirrus and Cumulus had the best score, and Sodo and Swiss were second.

Sodo POV:

"Can we do a truth or dare? That will be fun!"  Says Cirrus hopping.  I shrugs and looks at the others, Montain nodded and Cumulus chuckles “Oh yes please!” she says smiling a lot. Everyone ended up accepting and we sat in a circle in the living room. “Okay, I’m starting!” says Cirrus. “Rain, truth or dare?”

"Hum....truth"  He says a little bit anxious.

“Have you ever been in a relationship with a ghoul in the ministry?” Says Cirrus, with a smirk.

Rain blushes slightly and looks away from Cirrus "Huh....y-yes.."

Cirrus and Cumulus' faces lit up and they started acting like kids, which made me laugh

"WHOAH WHO IS IT?! PLEASE RAIN YOU HAVE TO TELL US!" she says, until the begging.

"N-no..!" Rain says blushing a lot.

Cirrus was disappointed and go back to is place with a pout.

"Swiss truth or dare?" Says Rain, with a wink

Swiss chuckles "Dare, i'm not a pussy" he says laughing.

I look at him and roll my eyes "My ass."  I said teasingly.

He looked at me with a smirk but before he could say anything Rain spoke again. “You have to swallow a whole spoonful of Tabasco.”

His mouth opened in surprise. "Rain you're a bastard. "

I laughed loudly before getting up "Please, Rain can I dose it myself?" I said hopefully. Swiss got up and blocked me by making me fall on his lap "Nah! I don't want him to do it!" "Huh?! bitch let me go!" I says as he still keep me on his lap.  "Haha nah!" He says teasingly.

I struggled while the others laughed then Cirrus whistled slyly  seeing the position Swiss and I were in, he was holding me over his shoulder and he was holding my butt while I hit him on the back.  

"Oh Cirrus shut up..!"  I said blushing slightly.

Swiss chuckles and let me go. "Here, tiny boy"  He says teasingly.  "Don't call me like that, bitch." I said irritated by ne nickname he use for me.

After an hour or two of play, Cirrus was disguised as a fairy, Cumulus had to drink an entire bottle of milk, Montain was barefoot, Phantom had cat ears, Rain had to dive into the pool fully clothed, Auora was dressed in Phantom's clothes. Swiss was completely drunk and Sodo was disguised as a maid, in addition to being drunk.

Sodo POV:  (again lol)

The evening had completely degenerated, and the outfit I was wearing made me uncomfortable. “Sodo truth or dare?” Cirrus says with a smirk. I shrugs "Dare.."

"you have to sit on Swiss's lap" she says pround of herself.

I rolls my eyes and sit on Swiss's lap, but after about ten minutes something bothered me in the back. "Swiss can you fix your belt please? It bothers me."  

He looks curiously "Hum...I don't have belt?"  He says laughing knowing very well what it was about.

My eyes widen and I turn red,  then quickly get down off Swiss's lap. 

He chuckles and winks at me. I blush strongly and looks away...

The game eventually ended and we all returned to our respective rooms.

"I'm too lazy to change...  I'll sleep dressed like that..."  I mumbled to myself before throwing myself into bed, and quickly falling asleep.

Swiss POV:

When I got back to my room I closed the door and leaned against it, put my hand on my crotch and kneaded it lightly....trying to soothe the bulge I had . I must admit that when Sodo sat on me, especially in this outfit, I quickly got hard...I have never been so turned on in my life...

So I started rubbing my bulge harder and faster through my pants...until I finally lay down on my bed, unbuttoned my pants and pulled out my member, swollen and throbbing... I took it in my hand and started jerking off thinking about Sodo.

To be continued....

1070 words.