Chapter 39 [Who is Anya to Abhimaan]

Start from the beginning

It was not a small thing that could be ignored and i needed to talk it out with him in some or the other way. The things are better now and I want to end this with no confusions and lack of knowledge for everyone even for our dear readers they must know what our truth is and what actually happened !

"Rudra aapka Saga Bhai nahi hai" i said and he looked at me and sighed "khoon se rudra Mera saga bhai nahi hai" and he looked at me as i asked "aapki maa kaun hai aur woh kaha hai is wakt" i knew this question would hurt him but it's better to hurt him for sometime and sort things out instead of keeping in lifetime guilt , sorrow and misunderstandings.

(Rudra is not your real brother)
(From blood he is not)
(Who is your mother then and where is she)

"Usse kya fark padta hai Aadiya" i heard him say and he buried his face in my neck taking in deep breaths and i embraced him caressing his hairs as i carefully answered him "yeh Janna toh Mera hak hai na" and he exhaled a breath saying "sach sunne ki himmat nahi hai abhi aap me" and i shook my head saying "mujhe Janna hai" and i did not know the effect the words were going to have on me as they Escaped his lips.

(Why does I'd matter Aadiya)
(Knowing this is my right)
(You won't be able to hear the truth)
(I want to know)

"Anya Rathore meri biological mother hai" i felt my world still and a wave of shock flowed through my body and i looked at him with shock.

(Anya Rathore is my biological mother)

Anya Rathore as in kaki ma !
Abhimanyu 's mother ?

I looked at him not knowing what to say or ask to shocked to ask anything as he pulled me in his embrace enveloping my body and caressing my hairs as he kissed my forehead.

"Ha Aadiya keval Rudra nahi ek tarah se Abhimanyu bhi Mera sautela Bhai hi hai aur yahi karan hai Abhimnyu mujhse maafi mangna chahta tha usse lagta hai ki usne mujhse mere hisse ka pyaar cheena" and i looked at him .

(Yes Aadiya in a way Even Abhimanyu is my half brother and that is that is the reason he wanted to apologize to me he felt it was because of him I did not get my share of love)

But how ?
She is kaku saa's wife then ?

"She and my father got divorced only after that she married kaka" and i looked at him not knowing anything like that could be possible.

"Rana saa" were the only words that left my lips as i tried to take in the information.

"Hua kya tha" i finally asked not being able to believe any of it and he sighed saying "mujhe Puri baat toh nahi pata Aadiya Anya Rathore aur papa shadi shuda the aur mai tab bas ek saal ka tha jab dono ka divorce hua toh kya hua kyu hua mujhe nahi pata" and i looked at him nodding not knowing what to say.

(What had happened my king)
(Anya Rathore and Father got married but before that uncle and Anya Rathore were in relationship but broke up because of them misunderstanding and then after one year of my birth they divorced)

"Aap America kyu bheje Gaye" i asked now knowing it had something to do with Anya Rathore now .

(Why did you go to America)

"Aadiya , mai 10 saal tha tab bas Rudra bahot attached tha mere se aise ki mere alawa kisi aur ki sunta hi nahi tha aur Abhimanyu meri har baat sabse badh ke sunta tha Padmini Rathore ko lagta tha ki agar rudra itna attached rahega toh sahi nahi hoga toh woh usse mujhse door karne lag gayi aur anya rathore nahi chahti thi ki Abhimanyu ko kabhi bhi yeh pata chale ki unhone apne ek bete ki chod Diya kyuki unhe pata tha agar Aisa hua toh Abhimanyu ka nazariya unki taraf badal jaega aur woh dheere dheere Abhimanyu ko mujhse baat karne ke liye rokne lagi" and i looked at him not being able to believe how bad he might have felt at that time .