Their two pastas came and they both dug into it. Their conversations were rather funny and it was amazing how both of them laughed so hard like never before.

Not long after Haechan and Jaein finished their late lunch and fought for the bill. In the end, they both ended up splitting it. Now, Haechan was driving Jaein home from the pasta place in his car.

"I'm so full. I think I'm pregnant." Jaein rubbed her stomach while sitting in the passenger seat. Haechan gave her a weird look. "Food, obviously."

"Yeah, the amount of breadsticks you were eating was insane." Haechan responded to her seeing how s frail and small girl could eat so much. She was at a decent 5'3 height too.

"Bread is good." Jaein complimented the bread, remembering all that savory that she ate. "I've never eaten this good in ages."

"Well. I think we should go more often." Haechan lowly suggested as they came to a red light. Jaein smiled back at him and faced him.

"I would love that."

-

"So who's keeping you up at night?" Jeno leaned against Haechan's bedroom door while watching cousin texting someone while he was in bed, fully laying down.

Haechan turned off his phone and placed it next to him on the bed and got up sitting straight against the headboard, seeing that his cousin had made his entrance. "Some friends."

"Some friends meaning Jaein right?" Jeno raised his eyebrows, letting out a smirk. "You also don't usually text people, Haechan."

"Your right. I don't." Haechan crossed his arms as he stared off in the distance. "What brings you here to bother me today."

"Just wanted to talk." Jeno came closer and sat on the other side of the bed. "You know that we've all took into account on what's happening between you and Jaein."

"I'm aware." Haechan let out a long sigh, contemplating about the whole thing with Jaein. His feelings were all over the place and were not set in stone.

"So what's stopping you?" Jeno concerning tone grew, looking at his cousin who looked like he couldn't express his feelings.

"I'm afraid of us being strangers, again." Haechan finally spoke what was on his mind for the longest time. He was someone that kept his feelings to himself naturally so it was hard for him to even explain sometimes.

People mistake him as a crazy outgoing person but the reason why he was outgoing was because a high schooler named Na Jaein told him so.

"You know it's not too late to start over right?" Jeno asked Haechan who turned around towards him.

"I guess but what if-" Haechan had all these thoughts in his head but now was suddenly interrupted by Jeno.

"Look, I know your mind is still focused on the old Jaein who could potentially break your heart again and I completely understand that. But you also have to understand that her life has changed drastically in the past 2 years. Yeah it sucked that you didn't know but she's a much better person overall. I hope that you can learn to understand her especially the changes in the way she acts, the way she talks, and the way she conducts herself." Jeno went on.