background

growing up i wouldn't say i had the best life, my parents constantly argued until they filed for divorce, a few years later my step dad had came into my life as my dad was walking out

growing up i wouldn't say i had the best life, my parents constantly argued until they filed for divorce, a few years later my step dad had came into my life as my dad was walking out. he supported me the most.

whenever i turned 15 i made the decision that i soon wanted to start my idol career, my family had sent me to Korea after a long time of begging and even with some money and a tiny temporary dorm that would help me start off my life there.

I didn't use much of my savings considering most of the days i was out audition hopping.

That was until i came across this company called IST, they weren't well known but they were the first company to accept me on spot.

As a few days pass, i had started moving into the IST dorms and made some new friends on the way.

My Korean was pretty broken considering i'm Thai and i just moved from the states.

There had been a few trainees that spoke english and all of them had their own way of making me feel welcome, whether it was helping me move my stuff in and show me around or just politely greeting me.

Through out those few months of me training at IST i had started to form close relationships with plenty of the trainees and even got introduced to another female trainee in which me and her instantly clicked right away.

I started to get tons of emails and texts from companies i've auditioned towards in the past, plenty of them had also been very known but somehow that just wasn't enough to convinced me to leave IST.

i had formed friends here and i finally feel welcomed and at home.

i had much rather train and improve under a company for as long as i need too with my best friends than debuting quickly and famously with the side of being unhappy.

Yes i do prioritize being an idol but what's the point in being an idol if i'm not happy with my life to begin with?

———————————————————————————
IDK HOW IM FEELING TBIS GUYS...PLEASE TELL ME YALL(cricket noises) ARE UNDERSTANDING IT SO FAR