Yuji Itadori x gn reader (ONESHOT)

It was a Saturday evening, you were in the taxi as you were arriving at the restaurant that Itadori had picked out. You were dressed in fancier attire since you two never had time to go on a date, he always promised to whenever you both had the chance. You felt the car stop as you noticed that you had arrived, you stepped out of the car and made your way to the entrance.

As you cross through the rows of tables, your boyfriend, who is wearing a black suit, a red collared shirt, and his pink hair slightly combed back, comes into view. As he stands up from his seat and gestures enthusiastically, you can see that he is carrying something behind his back. Then he says, "Hey baby, you look so beautiful, I also got you these." He pulls his hand from behind his back, revealing a rose bouquet.

When you accept them, you give a gentle grin and remark, "Oh, Yuji, that's so sweet of you, thank you." I then offer him a kiss before pulling him into a warm embrace. Itadori grinned broadly and said, "I hope you like this place. Nanamin recommended it, so I just had to know what it was all about." After rubbing his neck Itadori pulls out the chair for me as I prepare to sit down and I remark, "Thank you, honey; I love it."

He says, "I was so happy when Gojo said I could have some free time, I just knew right away that I wanted to spend time with you." As he and I sit down. I respond with a charming smile, "I was excited too, honestly, I was surprised as we barely have any time to just relax," and he holds my hands with a twinkle in his honeydew brown eyes. Then he gives you a tender look and says, "You do look so beautiful tonight; I mean, just everything about you is perfect."

As I put my palm on my cheek in an embarrassed manner, I reply, "You flatter me, but really thank you, you know you look very handsome." He blushes and touches his neck before saying, "wow, ahem, thank you." When our dinner finally does arrive after a while of ordering, you notice Itadori continuously reaching for his glass of water as you inquire, "Are you okay my love?" Then, in a shaky reply, he says, "I'm fine, baby, don't worry about it."

I ask him, "Are you nervous?" because I'm worried. He gives me a confused expression before responding, "No, not at all, it's just that something feels off."  After saying that, Sukuna says, "Well hello darling, don't you look lovely" with his mouth making an appearance on Itadori's cheek. As I blatantly inquire, "Sukuna, why are you here?" I blush at the forwardness.

In an attractive tone, he continues, "Oh why does that matter, what matters is, if I had full control over this brat's body, I could have done a whole lot better." Itadori then exclaims annoyingly, "Sukuna please shut up, what do you want?" Sukuna irritated says "Can't you see I'm busy" Still agitated, Itadori states, "I was here first, and they are my partner." After that, he apologizes profusely and turns to face me, saying, "I'm so sorry, if you want, I can tell him to leave."

"You don't want me to leave, do you love?" Sukuna exclaims. Itadori yells at Sukuna, "Sukuna please stop, can't you just leave us alone." Next, Sukuna said, "Now what's the fun in that" Itadori only sighed as he placed his fingers on his forehead, Sukuna went quiet before stating "You know I could kill all these people if I so wanted to."

After hearing that, Itadori slaps his cheek to silence Sukuna, but before he can, Sukuna has already left, upset Itadori says, "Did he really just have me slap myself?" Then, as I tenderly place my hand on his cheek, with worry I reply, "My love, are you okay?"  he continues "Don't worry I should have expected it. Look I'm sorry for him, he can really be a pain in my ass sometimes, I promise I will make it up to you." I then flirtatiously retort, "Well you can make it up to me by kissing me." Itadori blushes slightly as he tenderly kisses me and then pulls away, saying, "I love you so much." I chuckle and retort, "I love you too Yuji."