The Announcement And The Unwanted Surprise

"the year 1317/month 9/day 31/"
"18:00" "On the balcony of Garelis Castle"

Alexander has been speaking to the people in his 18 years Masked form

"It is a sad day for our Kingdom but this is not the end, may the King Baldwin Alhenzo be forgiven by the great god, but with a heavy heart I present to you the new King, King Magnom Fortthy"

Alexander thought "This Biological Clone should be more faithful than that traitorous King, well we got rid of him anyway but we still have mice!"

Alexander goes inside the castle and opens an entrance to the void, as he walks through the void he thinks

"So if I use [Biokinesis] I can create clones from my DNA, But if I use [All the Creator]
I can even create much more faithful and powerful clones that I can customize to my liking but there is a problem"

"All clones made with [Biokinesis] have a small limit that can be reached i.e. they can use similar level power to mine but only up to 30%"

"While [All the Creator] can make magic or physical clones that are status related with mine and the clones can use it but only up to 60% power level"

"If i die i will be able to resurrect in my own body but if it is deleted from space i will immediately be able to resurrect into a biological or magical clone, good that the clones made with [All the Creator] dont disappear immediately if i died for more than 1 minute so neither they are very reliable"

"But I still dont know how tu use this skills like they should so im not that good at using them"

Alexander thought "But if I used [The Desirous King] to combine skills with some items or artifacts I found in the Vampire Castle then the chances of me being defeated would decrease considerably!"

Then Alexander starts to take items from [Inventor] which he then started synthesizing with skills and treats using his skill

After synthesizing the objects Alexander starts looking at the screen and presses "SEARCH" he presses the type "ITEM" and writes "Grimoire" and immediately finds many examples but Alexander says

"Something is strange, I know that there are 38.000.000 Grimoire Types in the world but only 37.999.999 appear here, then I will look in the shop for what I want"

Alexander opens the shop and writes "Affinity Grimoire" and finds it

GOLD [170M]

[AFFINITY GRIMOIRE] [SS] [100M] [BUY]

Alexander was thinking "Quite expensive but lucky for the glitch I discovered"

Alexander presses [BUY] and the screen reads "Transfer in progress, please wait!"

And as soon as Alexander received the book he wanted to open it but immediately an idea came to him "What if I use my glitch" so that I multiply the cards several times and then sell them"

And so he did

Alexander thought as he opened a Grimoire "Even if the book will be empty of information and writing after I open it that is not the end of me because I still have hundreds of copies in my inventory and at home."