Rosé remains quiet for a while before flashing another cute smile at the blond.

"In that case, tell Minji Unnie I miss her so much! After she left, Appa had turned into a grumpy old man, and for Eomma, she's hardly home. She comes home past midnight and leaves early. Tell her that our home is lonely without her and Jimin oppa." Rosé instructs, making Lisa celebrate in victory in her mind like she hit the jackpot.

Lisa came to meet the Parks so she could get information about Park Jimin without making it obvious. Fortunately for her Rosé herself brings up about Jimin, making it easy for Lisa to accomplish her mission.

'Bingo!'

"I will tell her that, but who's Jimin?" Lisa questions, blinking her eyes in confusion mastering a perfect innocent face. Rosé mentally slaps herself for mentioning Jimin.

She knew that Minji ran away, and Jimin took her place and married Jeon Jungkook. Even if her Appa and Jimin kept it as a secret on Jimin & Jungkook's wedding day, she heard Mr. Park and Jimin talk. She was shocked at first but decided to keep quiet and pretend like she didn't know anything.

'Oh, naur!'

"Jimin is my older brother and Minji's twin." Rosé responds, filling her mouth with chips and munching them. Lisa bewilderedly stares at Rosé munching chips like a chipmunk.

"Oh really? Then why isn't he living with you guys?" Lisa inquires, curiously waiting till Rosé replies.

"H-he's studying abroad in the U-USA." Rosé stutters a lie, avoiding eye contact with the blond. Lisa stays quiet, lost in her thoughts.

'Why is she stuttering?'

"Oh, how rude of me! Would you like to come in?" Rosé asks, interrupting Lisa's train of thoughts and bringing her back to reality.

"No need! I should probably get going. It was nice to meet you Rosé." Lisa declines the offer, bidding goodbye to Rosé she turns around and makes her way back to her black, expensive car.

Lisa grabs her phone and types JK's number, and hits the dial button. She taps her fingers on the steering wheel as she waits for her boss to answer the call. After a few rings, Jungkook answers the call.

"What did you find about Park Jimin?" Jungkook questions bluntly, as soon as he answers the call, not even saying a 'Hello' to Lisa.

In Jungkook's defence, he is a very impatient person, and he had been waiting since yesterday to know about the short nightclub waiter. The short brunette male is a very interesting person.

"Boss, I went to Parks house. I talked to Minji's younger sister Rosé. She told me that her brother left the country to study abroad." Lisa reports everything happened at Parks house to Jungkook.

"Study abroad?" Jungkook utters in a puzzled tone. What is the reason for Minji & Rosé to lie about Jimin's whereabouts.

'Why are they trying to keep Jimin's whereabouts a secret? Why would my wifey lie to me?'

"Yes, boss. Rosé said Jimin's studying abroad in the USA, but I feel like she was lying because she was a stuttering mess." Lisa voices out her thoughts, earning a hum from Jungkook.

"Keep a close eye on the Park family." Jungkook orders and disconnects the call without another word.

Placing her phone back in her purse, Lisa starts the car and drives off, noting to herself to keep a close eye on the Parks.

》7FATES

Jeon Jungkook rushes inside 7FATES nightclub. His head hurts by trying to figure out answers to all his questions about Park Jimin. He decides if he wants to know the truth. He needs to get it from Park Jimin himself.