1k AND 2k SPECIAL ( edited )

Kokoshibu pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing in my ears. "Uhhhh time to get to work I guess" I thought as I stood up from my bed and looked at the time."shit I am twenty minutes late. Well no shower on my first day as a teacher I guess" I sed as I started to panic. I suddenly got stinky smell coming from......me??? I thought as I took a quick sniff. "Nevermind I need a shower I smell like rotten tomatoes" I sed as I restrained myself from hurling.

Sometime later
I quickly dressed my self and took a sandwich to eat on my way to the school I work at. I quickly hopped in my car and drove an hour inorder to get to my work on time. I barely made it on time and fixed my messy outfit into a neat one in the car and I was soon standing in Infront of " demon slayer academy Huh. Weird name for a school like this."

The bell rings.
I walked into my assigned class, that was filled with chatter. Everyone stood up as I walked in to the class and all of their chatter became sies to exist. " Good morning students. I am tsugikuni Kokoshibu and I am your new English teacher." I sed in a cold and monotone voice. " Good morning tsugikuni sensei" everyone bowed to show their respect. " Okay... Now turn to page number 56." I sed as every one took out there text books and turned to the assigned page.

" And remember everything I told you because this will be in your exams that is only a few months away so make sure to study the material" I sed as the bell rang and the lunch time began and herds of students went out of the classroom. " Hmmm well I didn't prepare a lunch as I was 40 minutes late. It's a miracle that the head master didn't catch me. And now I have to buy lunch somewhere. Can things get any worse " I thought as I went towards the cafeteria not noticing that someone is coming this way because I was in deep thoughts.

(Thud) I fell to the ground on my butt. Before I got to process the incident a pale looking face appeared in front of me. If I say a piece of paper could be paler than him than I'm definitely wrong.

He was a man in his mid 20 with jet black hair that curled around his neck with a black suit and white shoes. His most noticeable feature being his crimson eyes that have a slit in the middle where his pupils should be.

He was kinda hot too. He had a very attractive face so I assumed that he had a girlfriend or wife.
"Here let me help you. You seems to be new here. I haven't seen you around here either" he sed holding his hand out to me. " God even his voice was seductive." I thought as I took his hand to help me stand up. " Thank you and yes, this is my first day" I sed as I dusted my self off.

" Ahh I see and your name is Mr...." He trailed off. " Tsugikuni Kokoshibu....The new english teacher" I sed as I shook his hand and introduced my self. " Well Mr tsugikuni, I am Kibutsuji muzan the home room teacher" he sed politely. "Well nice meeting you Mr Kibutsuji. But pardon me as I have to go" I sed as I excused my self and walked into the cafeteria just in time to grab some thing to eat before the bell rang.

Muzan pov
" This Kokoshibu feels oddly familiar but not at the same time. Besides I would remember meeting such a cute personale soon I doubt that I have met him. But I can't shake off the feeling that I have met him somewhere. But I can't pin point it exactly. But no matter I will try to get to know him much better so it would trigger some memory of him. And he is rather interesting looking person too. I am sure I would love to get to know him. Who knows we can become friends or partners in crime. "

I thought to my self as I entered my class to be met with students standing up and bowing to me
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello there fello readers, how is my special. It is in the modern world so I hope you didn't get too confused in the middle of it. So I had some free time so I wrote this and the usual chapter comes out tomorrow so stay tuned and I hope your having a great day or night and as always

Remember to be hydrated and drink plenty of water

Your beloved
~A/n chan~