𝘐'𝘓𝘓 𝘈𝘓𝘞𝘈𝘠 𝘉𝘌 𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌 - 𝘔.𝘚

Start from the beginning

"Hey guys!" I wave to the camera with one hand while the other hold onto the back of Matt's chair like a lifeline.

Chat's going a thousand miles per hour at the sight of me. Most of them commenting on how Matt was looking at me.

"I think I'm going to end stream here guys. Bye chat. Love you guys."

He quickly ends the stream and turns his monitor and PC off before turning his chair back to me.

"Is everything okay? You look... stressed."

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Just had a rough day."

"Are you sure?"

"What do you-?"

Matt stands up and places one hand on my cheek, wiping away a tear I didn't know fell.

"Baby, are you okay?"

I deflate. Like a balloon, at his question. Whatever barrier was holding back the water works, fell. And I can feel the tears falling from my eyes.

"No." The word came out in a sob but was still depictable.

"Come here." Matt mumbles as he wraps his arms around my neck, pulling me closer to him. I wrap my own arms around his torso, balling my hands into the fabric of his hoodie as I sob into his chest.

His chin is resting on top of my head, and occasionally he'll press a kiss to my head as a reminder that he's there.

We stand there, swaying back and forth, for maybe eternity.

"Here's what's going to happen, you're going to shower, get comfy, and I'm going to order food then we'll watch whatever you want. That sound good?"

I nod my head against his chest.

"Yeah."

"Good." We pull back and he wipes away my tears with his thumbs and presses a kiss to my forehead, cheeks, nose, then lips.

He hands me a pair of his sweats, one of his hoodies, and some boxers before ushering me to his bathroom.

As I shower, Matt sits on the floor against the sink, talking to me as I do so. Keeping me company.

After I'm clean and have changed into much comfier clothes, we head back to his room where he turns off the lights and gets the bed set up so that we can cuddle.

Once we're settled in his bed, he turns the TV on and looks down at me.

"What do you want to watch pretty girl?"

"Hmmm. Sing 2."

I nuzzle back into his neck comfortably as he opens Netflix and turns the movie on.

--

It doesn't matter how many times I watch this movie, the scene near the end where they start the show when the whole theatre becomes the star background, will always amaze me. It's just such a great scene. And the entire show is just amazing.

By the end of the movie, I'm a little tired.

As if on cue,

"You tired?" I hear Matt chuckle and the sensation of it makes me even more tired.

I just nod and almost koala bear around him, earning another chuckle as he slides our bodies down to a laying position and under his comforter.

"I love you."

"I love you too sweet girl." He presses a kiss to my head before wrapping his arms around my waist and I drift off peacefully, feeling more secure in the arms of the one I love most.