"...."

Also bring something like this.

The eyes of everyone looking at Lu Yan and Shen Qiao suddenly became more ambiguous.

Shen Qiao's cheeks turned red, her heart was pounding, and she twisted her butt, trying to escape from Lu Yan's lap.

But he didn't escape.

Because Lu Yan was still holding Shen Qiao's waist.

With a slight exertion, Shen Qiao sat down again.

But this time it was not Lu Yan's legs that sat on him, but a stool.

Shen Qiao quietly breathed a sigh of relief, finally no longer sitting on his lap.

"Had breakfast?"

"No."

Shen Qiao looked at the strawberry milk and buns that Lu Yan put in front of her, and felt a little sweet in her heart for no reason.

But when I saw the bright red strawberries on the milk carton, I couldn't help but think of the panties I secretly washed, and my face turned red again.

Lu Yan raised his eyebrows, quickly tore open the bag of bread, stuck the straw into the milk carton, and then held Shen Qiao's hand as a matter of course.

As if to express this, the package has been opened, and he can only eat it with one hand, so the other hand belongs to him as a matter of course.

Lu Yan said in a lazy tone, "I didn't sleep all night long because I waited for you yesterday. Be good, you can eat by yourself today, and my brother will take a nap first."

After saying that, Lu Yan lay down on the table and fell asleep.

Yu Le'an quietly poked Shen Qiao, then pointed at their clasped hands, winking, with a mean look on his face.

Shen Qiao was so embarrassed that she immediately wanted to throw away Lu Yan's hand, but then she thought of Lu Yan's words and stayed up all night waiting for him.

Yesterday, he received a call from Lu Yan, but because he was afraid that what happened in the video the night before would happen again, he pretended to be an ostrich and tucked himself into the bed to concentrate on sleeping.

Unexpectedly, Lu Yan waited for him all night and didn't answer the phone. Lu Yan should be worried about him.

My heart was suddenly filled with guilt and distress.

The little hands were reluctant to break away.

But Lu Yan was chasing him, not in love, so just holding his hand like this was really a gangster.

After two classes, the two of them kept holding hands together.

"Classmates, good news, good news, there is going to be a basketball competition in the school. What are your male compatriots waiting for? Sign up!"

The squad leader spoke excitedly on the stage alone.

The classmates below were uninterested.

Shen Qiao was very excited.

Basketball game, what a great opportunity for Lu Yan to integrate into the class!

"Lu Yan, do you want to participate in the basketball game?"

"In no mood."

Lu Yan answered so decisively that Shen Qiao had nothing to say. After a while, he pouted, "Why don't you want to?"

Lu Yan said two words lightly, "Trouble."

At this time, the squad leader saw that no one had signed up, so he tried his best to promote the basketball game. After saying a lot of things like playing basketball will help you stay healthy, grow taller, and eat well, straight men finally had an idea. Finished sentence.

[Rebirth] The little cutie of the paranoid school bully is super clingyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें