Cassie watched as he leaned back into the plane, hoping it was food. Anything. A singular piece of bread. A Happy Meal. An entire roast dinner. She couldn't have lasted much longer.

He leans back out with a bottle of booze, and a red first aid kit. "First aid, and rum." He says, tossing it towards them. "So what's the story, you guys sank a boat?"

"Uh—" John B hesitated. "Jumped off one. Her Dad's." He nods towards Sarah, and she sent him the most nasty glare Cassie had ever seen from the girl.

"In-laws, man. They're tough." The pilot says. "Welp, have no fear. Jimmy's here!"

Cassie laughed, looking around to everyone else, but it was only John B, Pope and Cleo who shared her expression. JJ, Kiara, and Sarah look like they'd all been told someone died.

"Well, all hail Jimmy guys!" Cleo says excitedly. "Let's go."

It started to sink in when they started loading on the plane. "I'm Jimmy Portis, I'll be your captain today." He says, helping each person on, lifting them up by their hands. "Is this all? All seven of you?"

"Uh— yeah. That too heavy?" John B says.

"Nah." Jimmy said. "Well, technically, maybe. But, I think ole' Fish here'll probably be okay."

"Probably? Did he say probably?" Cassie whispered, as she ducked below the low ceilings of the plane to find somewhere to sit.

"You're the dog, man." Pope says, patting Jimmy's shoulder as he walked inside next.

When everyone loaded on, Cassie searched for a seatbelt among all random objects in the planes. Old suitcases, vintage maps, pieces of junk you would've bought from hotel gift-shops, but no seatbelts.

"Will you hand me that?" Cassie asks, gesturing to the first aid kit that Pope held.

He tossed it across the plane, and she caught it, opening it up and searching through it.

"What're you looking for?" Kiara asks.

"Dramamine." Cassie glanced up to Jimmy who was pressing a bunch of buttons to get the plane started. "Hey— Jimmy, do you have any Dramamine, by chance?"

"Oh, seriously?" JJ rubbed his eyes embarrassedly. "We just lived on a deserted island for a month and you're asking for dramamine?"

"I get motion sick." She says.

"Can you get motion sick in that direction?" He gestures towards where Kiara sat beside her, then turns toward the cockpit. "So what were you doing all the way out here?" He asked, making polite conversation.

"I got a little guide outfit in Saint Vincent." Jimmy says, looking up and flipping a few switches on the ceiling. "I was spottin' fish."

"What were you spotting?" JJ asks.

Cassie takes a deep breath, trying to relax against the metal of the plane as best she could, tried not to think too much about how this thing looked like it was held together by glue.

"You know, the usual. Wahoo." Jimmy says. "I'd hang onto something, gets a little spicy on take off."

"Oh, god." Cassie mumbled, clinging onto the edge of the seat she sat on, squeezing her eyes shut.