"Instead of worrying about her..worry about your own skin" Ashley says with a sinister voice, grabbing Y/n's knife from her belt. "Foolish little lamb!"

Y/n having no time to react before Ashley slices the side of Y/n's arm deeply.

"Mother fucker" Y/n yells in pain, Ashley quickly lifts the knife up again and lunges at her

Leon grabbing the knifes blade before it could hit Y/n, pushing her body behind his.

"L-leon!" Y/n exclaims as Ashley rips the knife out of Leons grip.

She lifts the knife up to her neck when Leon takes a step forward. "Temperance child!" She says walking backwards, Leon continuing towards her slowly.

"Ashley.."

Suddenly a metal gate comes in between them, separating Leon and Y/n from Ashely, seemingly snapping Ashley out of whatever is happening to her, she looks at her hands and back at us. Afraid of what shes done.

"Ashley..hey It's okay it's not your fault" Y/n says softly grabbing the metal bar.

Ashley cries at the sight and runs away before they could stop her.

"Wait!..shit."

"Fuck..what was that..that wasn't her Leon.."

"I know..are you okay?" Leon says turning around to face Y/n

"Me? You're asking if I'm okay?! Leon your hand.." Y/n says grabbing his hand to examine it.

"That doesn't matter.." he says pulling his hand away. Leon takes a step closer, grabbing her arm to look at it. "She got you pretty good..come on let me get you bandaged up real quick." He says pulling his h/c headed partner to a bench.

His finger tips glide around the skin of the cut, goosebumps spreading across her arm in return. He takes the bandage and wraps it around her arm a couple of times before putting it in place. He handles it with care, making sure not to put any pressure on the wound.

"Thank you..Leon.." Y/n shyly says, her face feeling hot and tingly

"Anything for the best partner in the world" Leon replies with a light chuckle.

"Well..it's my turn then.."she says grabbing the bandages from his hand, she wraps it around his wounded hand carefully. "Please try to be careful Leon..don't strain it any further okay?"

"Eh I'll try my best" he says with a shrug standing up

"Im serious..why would you grab the blade dummy"

"It would've hit you. I had to do something" he says carelessly

"Okay and? This is what I mean Leon..you don't need to worry about me.."

"How can I not and you're the one calling me a dummy? Don't be stupid Y/n. I would do it all over again. Id take a bullet for you. You're my partner." He says in a stern tone. Looking down at the girl with a serious face.

"Leon..I.." Y/n breathes out, nervous by the man towering over her.

"Let's hurry and save baby eagle..again yeah?" Leon suddenly says, ruining whatever touching moment they were having that Leon was oblivious to.

".. yeah"

Leon and Y/n head in and are back to looking for Ashley yet again. Exploring the massive building that seemed to be endless.

"This place is fucking huge..we'll never find Ashely at this rate" Y/n sighs,pushing what felt like the 80th door open. The two walk into a seemingly empty room.

"Look" Leon whispers, pointing his gun at an open window. Y/n nods and the two slowly approach it.

"You guys can stop right there" a eerily familiar voice says

Y/n's freezes at the voice. Feeling dread wash over her whole body.

She slowly turns around, seeing Leon had already done so as well.

Silence fills the room, other than the loud clicking of heels.

Y/n doesn't care who's pointing a gun at her right now, she already knows who it is. She doesn't have to turn around to know who's voice that belongs to.

Instead she stares at Leons facial expression that softens when he sees who it is.

Ada

—Again, apologies for the rush! Hope you enjoyed PLEASE let me know what I can improve on! :D Better chapters are to come!

Again, apologies for the rush! Hope you enjoyed PLEASE let me know what I can improve on! :D
Better chapters are to come!