people crowded outside the suite but that's the only way out so we have to take that way.

"ella, baby, put your head down." i say and she puts her face in my neck as i put my hand and the side of face blocking anyone to get a picture of her right now. we are lead to meet travis outside the locker room.

"are you excited to see travvy?" i ask ella

"yes! i missed him!" she squeals. i'm so excited to see him and tell him how amazing he did. i see the door open and travis steps out, he said he was going to be quick so he could see us.

"travvy!" ella squeals again making us both smile.

"hey girly. i missed you." he says and takes her from my arms and throws her in the air and catching her as she falls.

"hey tay." he says smiling as he walks over to me with ella on his hip.

"you looked real good out there." i smirk

"i don't know, i could see you from the field and i think you looked better." he says and snakes his free arm around my waist

"not possible." i remark and he leans down and kisses the top of my head.

i feel my phone buzz so i look at it and see a text from rachel saying she's here and waiting for us.

"rachel is here, so let's get going."

"mommy, we're going home?" ella asks. shit. i don't wanna make her cry right now, but if i don't answer her she'll just keep asking.

"come here baby." i say and take her from travis' arms as if she starts crying i know how to conceal her face

"mommy and travis are gonna go out and do boring adult stuff and you are gonna go to the hotel with rachel and she'll put you to bed and mommy will be there when you wake up in the morning." i explain

"no mommy, i want you to put me to bed." she pouts and snuggles into me

"aw i know baby, but you're gonna have such a fun time with rachel." i state and run my fingers through ella's hair.

travis and i talk as we walk to the car with ella in my arms.

we get outside and i see travis' car but then one of my range rovers behind it. my driver, security guard brian, and rachel get out once they see us.

"hey." i say with a smile and walk towards them

"hi taylor, how was it?" rachel asks

"so much fun. someone had a little too much fun." i say  gesturing to an almost sleeping ella in my arms

"aw ok, i'll get her to bed early." she states

"she's gonna be really cranky i'm guessing because she's tired and she being really clingy at the moment. i'm sorry." i remark

"that's totally okay." rachel says

"ok, i love you my baby." i say and kiss ella's head and hand her off to rachel. ella looks up at me with sad eyes.

"i'll see you tomorrow ella. bye sweetie." i put my hand on her cheek

"bye mommy." ella mumbles "bye travvy." she mumbles again as she puts her head on rachel's shoulder and i look up at travis who has his hand on my shoulder and he's smiling so big.

"bye ella." travis says and waves making ella wave back

"ok, ella let's get you to the hotel." rachel says and walks them to the car where she buckles ella into her car seat.

"call if you need anything, taylor." brian says acknowledging the fact i told him that travis and i won't have security with us tonight.

"will do, thanks." i state smiling

"have a good night." my driver, steve says

"you too." i say and we say goodbye.

travis walks me to his car and opens the door for me as he goes to the other side.

steve and brian leave almost immediately

we sit in the car and he leans over to me and tells me a joke

"i swear if one of these paps comes after us, i'll give up the car and hit them." he says in my ear making me throw my head back in laughter

i snake my arm around the back of his neck and pull him in for a kiss which he happily obliges to.

we eventually drive away and go back to travis' house to change before we go out.

we both go up to his room to chnage as i had a bunch of clothes delivered here earlier that i could choose from. i pick a grey skirt, black bodysuit, and black boots. i also pick a large variety of jewelry.

 i also pick a large variety of jewelry

"hey beautiful, you look amazing." i hear travis come up behind me when i'm doing my makeup in the bathroom.

i smile right away as he moves his hands throughout my waist making the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

"i hate that i couldn't touch you when i was with you at the game." i admit as i lean my head against his chest as he's standing behind me. we didn't want any pda or physical touch while we were in public today. we didn't want people to think we were moving too fast or something.

"you have no idea." travis says in my ear and kisses the top of my head and i giggle

we eventually get out the door and get going. travis holds onto my thigh the whole way to the restaurant he rented out just so i could feel safe, he really is the sweetest guy. we are so meeting up with his friends and i am so excited to meet them.

we get the restaurant and his friends are all so nice and welcoming. travis sat on a bar stool and i wasn't ashamed to be all over him which was nice.

we go back to his house after and get ready and go to bed.