TOJI'S PALM WAS ROUGH AGAINST her bare thigh. [name]'s eyes were darting across the cafe, making sure everyone was preoccupied with their own conversation.

Involuntarily, her body leaned closer to Toji's as his calloused fingertips ghosted over her skin moving closer to her heat.

Once he touches her cunt, he is shocked by the excess wetness that greets him. His eyes look up to meet [name]'s, her eyes drooping slightly as her breath hitched at the touch.

"Look at you. Wearing no underwear. Did you know I was gonna do this?" He smirks as he questions her. His fingers continue to move across her folds, gathering her slick to push it back in her.

"More or less. You're...far more predictable than I imagined you to be." [name] breathes out her words, trying to keep any moans suppressed. 

"But I do have to give you some credit..." She continues. Toji raises an eyebrow.

"Oh?" 

"I didn't think you'd have the guts to do this at the cafe. You seem like someone who would lift up a girl's skirt in an alleyway to slip your dick in." She says honestly.

"I can do that if that's what you want." He's still smirking as his middle and ring fingers slip into her cunt. 

"We'll see."

A very small squelch reaches [name]'s ears as she blushes in embarrassment, looking around once more.

She prayed that their presence would go unnoticed so as to not witness the sacrilegious activities taking place beneath the table.

His fingers continued to curl into her walls, feeling how her slick slowly trailed down the back of his hand and his palm. 

[name] shudders, her cunt clenching on his fingers as they move smoothly, coaxing out every drop of her arousal.

"Tsk, tsk. You're so filthy, drenching my hand on our first date." 

"Ahh~ Don't say that~" 

[name]'s protests came out as pitiful whimpers. Her eyes were glued shut as Toji would occasionally pull his fingers out to tease her clit.

"Ngh~" 

Realizing the absence of her bra, he watched how her nipples slowly hardened behind her dress with every stroke of her fingers.

His fingers moved inside her while his eyes were shamelessly ogling her breasts. He noticed how the cloth molded itself around her perked-up nipples, making it look extremely constricted.

The sight made him come up with an idea— Discreetly he reached into his pocket and pulled out the inventory curse that he kept on his person at all times.

From the corner of his eyes, he sees the curse retract its body from its mouth, returning to its original size and slithering around his neck.

What many jujutsu users didn't know was when you make a contract with a curse, it becomes part of you.

No matter what level of a curse it is, it always needs its independence. So to make a curse be in submission to you, it required a blood contract. It needed to be made a part of you.

So he feels everything when the curse slithers from his shoulder and circles around [name]'s waist to wrap around her breast.

[name]'s breath is knocked out of her lungs as she feels a sudden weight on her body. There was a sort of pressure around her stomach but she passed it off her approaching orgasm. 

Her hands move to cover her mouth as she leans forward, closer to the table. Toji picks up his own milkshake and continues to drink it, looking away nonchalantly.