The Planet of Devotion

Start from the beginning

"My mission: to find and rescue a space explorer who mysteriously went missing long ago."

Gunter stiffly walks over, waving his arms and speaking robotically. "Captain, I am picking up his signal."

"Excellent!" Rosita smiles warmly, pretending to tap the screen as it shifts to aligned planets up ahead. "But from which planet? I see six of them ahead."

"It is impossible to know which one the signal is, like, coming from," Gunter replies as he joins her side, looking over the screen.

Rosita hums at this, rubbing her chin in thought. "I see! Then I'll have to explore them all! Take us down."

(Y/N) and Johnny stand to the side, (Y/N) dusting off her dress and breathing out steadily as she lightly stretches her arm.

"You guys'll do great!" Merlin encourages as he walks over, Nooshy at his side with her arm loosely looped around his.

"Remember, don't focus on anything other than (Y/N)," Nooshy tells Johnny, noticing his nervousness. "You two have some real chemistry, and that'll show when you two dance together, yeah?"

Johnny nods as he breathes out sharply, shaking his hands out with a nod as he looks to (Y/N).

She smiles sweetly back at him, taking his hand in hers and squeezing it reassuringly.

"You two got this! Just go with the flow for both Planets!" Nooshy finishes with an encouraging pat on Johnny's back, shooting a thumbs up to (Y/N) as she nods.

"Mission report! I have landed on the Planet of Devotion, but see no signs of any life forms here."

(Y/N) releases Johnny's hand as she walks onto stage, that being her cue. Merlin and Nooshy cheer after her, Johnny slowly following her as Rosita continues.

"Wait... I see someone! I will observe the unknown person and decide if they are hostile or not before approaching."

Merlin and Nooshy join Buster and the others to watch the performance, not noticing Klaus and Nikolaus arriving backstage.

...

Rosita hides behind some nearby rocks, peering over them as (Y/N) walks onto the rocky terrain. A thin layer of fog was covering the ground, soft, yellow lights hanging above and twinkling a bit. (Y/N)'s dress just barely brushes the floor, white paint painted along her neck and on her cheek and a flower crown around her head.

"You wanted to meet me here on my planet... so I suppose you already heard the news?" (Y/N) quietly questions to seemingly no one, hugging her arms close. "It's... true. My mother is forcing me to marry Merlin, the commander of the Idun army."

Johnny comes into view from the shadows, a saddened look on his face as he stands a few paces behind her. "Why?"

"She— She wants someone at my side for when I become Queen," (Y/N) explains quietly, her head hanging low.

"Tell her you already have someone," Johnny's voice was hardened a bit in jealousy and anger, his hands balling into fists at his sides.

"Johnny," (Y/N) says in a scolding voice, scoffing as she shakes her head.

"We can go to her together, and tell her and everyone about us!" Johnny continues, "show them that the Grims and the Iduns don't need to be enemies! Our planets can finally have peace, and we'll be free to love one another!"

"You know your father and my mother will never accept this!" (Y/N) argues, shaking her head with a firm expression. "It's been this way for thousands of years! Our love won't change their minds, and you know it. That's why you haven't told your own father about us."