The Show Must Go On!

ابدأ من البداية

"Good night, Porsha," he calls to his daughter's room across the hall, pausing with his hand on the handle to his room when he receives no answer.

Her room was empty, her balcony door opened.

Jimmy scoffs as he rolls his eyes, "all right, be that way. I don't care!"

He enters his room, grumbling under his breath, "spoiled little brat."

He slams his room door, unaware Porsha was gone.

...

..

"All right!" Buster shrugs off his suit jacket, tossing it on a nearby table before starting down the hallway with Ash, Rosita, (Y/N) and Porsha in tow. "Time to get us an audience."

"Wait, Moon!" Ash shakes her head quickly as she joins his side, "as soon as you start inviting folks in here, hotel security will just shut us down, right?"

"Oh, it's okay!" Buster reassures, grinning Rosita's way. "Rosita's got that covered."

Rosita nods, taking out her cell phone and holding it to her ear with a serious smile.

"Norman. Release the gremlins!"

...

The elevator dings softly, a musing smile on Norman's face as he folds his arms over his chest and nods to his kids.

The six scream in excitement and laugh as they run freely out of the elevator, startling the VIPs.

Mickey and Carla climb onto the buffet bar, Mickey laughing chaotically as he kicks down multiple fruit trays. Carla stuffs her face full of different sweets, knocking over a tower of cupcakes with a shriek.

Casper darts in and out of groups of people, making them all exclaim as he sprays them with a water gun he had brought. Only, the water was dyed a shade of red, making the VIPs yell in anger when their clothing was ruined.

Gail and Rory climb onto the buffet bar as well, Gail running on the bar top with laughter as she knocks over multiple food trays. The server tries to grab her, Mickey jumping on his back and yanking him backwards.

The two fall to the ground, Mickey rolling away as Gail drops a fruit punch bowl on the man. More workers try to grab the screaming children, unable to as they slip and fall over each other due to the floors being slick with food and beverages.

Norman watches the scene unfold, eating from a platter of goodies as he chuckles and winces when another worker falls.

"All security!" a man shouts as he grabs the desk phone, his eyes wide with panic. "We have a situation on floor 17! Repeat! All security to floor 17!"

...

The security guard react, quickly making their way to floor 17 and leaving the cameras unattended.

...

"This is the best day of my life, daddy!" Gail yells as she drinks from the chocolate fountain, giggling as Casper grabs her out of the way as a guard runs to her.

Mickey trips the guard with Hannah, making him tumble into the chocolate fountain with a shout.

...

"Repeat!!" the buffet host shouts into the phone, making guards wince and hold their earpiece. "Everybody to floor 17!"

The guards start rushing up the stairs, just as Buster appears on a large screen in the main lobby with his back to the camera and (Y/N) in front of him.

"Wait, uh, is it on?" Buster questions off screen, peering around the screen.

"Yes, it's on now," Miss Crawly confirms.