The Show Must Go On!

Start from the beginning

"A little?" Gunter snickers as Buster pulls away from her, "you were, like, a total drama queen back there."

"Yeah, okay," Buster shakes his head to Gunter, smiling with an arched brow. "We're all good now."

"And Porsha, let me reassure you that no one here hates you, okay?" (Y/N) speaks up, giving her a comforting nod as she smiles.

"Wow!" Porsha sighs as she giddily looks around, "my dad's gonna flip when he finds out about this!"

Buster nervously chuckles, adjusting the cuff of his suit jacket. "Well, we're safe for now, but listen, let's--"

"Safe?" Porsha interrupts, forcing a laugh before deadpanning with a head shake. "Uh, no. None of us are safe."

"Oh, well... that's fun," (Y/N) sarcastically mumbles, rubbing the back of her neck with a frown.

"Wait," Johnny smirks a bit as he steps forward, gaining Buster's attention. "Mr. Moon, I know someone who can protect us."

...

"Right. Mm-hmm. Yeah, yeah. Protection?"

Marcus turns around with a smirk on his face similar to Johnny's, holding his phone to his ear and wearing a white colored community service jacket.

"Say no more, son! We're on our way," he confidently speaks, hanging up.

Barry drives the truck, backing out of their parking space and revealing a Community Food Service sticker on the bumper. Stan lounged in the tail of the truck, Marcus sitting beside Barry inside as they speed off.

...

Merlin beckons a group of dancers inside the studio with a flashlight in his other hand, feeling a bit relieved so many arrived. Miss Crawly directs them once inside, sending them to the dressing rooms.

...

Ash looks over her guitar with a gentle smile, some bits of her hair sprayed a glittery white and her makeup done. She grabs her guitar and walks with a spring in her step away, not noticing Clay looking down at his own guitar case on his lip with uncertainty as he runs a hand over it.

...

Gunter slips on his robotic costume, grinning ear to ear as he turns and reveals his robotic face paint.

...

Porsha looks over the green alien costume with some unsureness, but smiles and nods to herself encouragingly in the mirror.

...

(Y/N) runs her hands through Johnny's hair with a focused expression as she styles it for him, spraying some of the strands a metallic silver. Johnny watches her through his lashes with a content smile, (Y/N) noticing and smiling a bit as she presses a kiss to his forehead and steps back.

She grabs a small tub of black face paint, getting to work on his character's paint design around his eyes.

...

(Y/N) dusts some green and gold eyeshadow over Porsha's eyelids before applying a dark, emerald green lipstick to her lips, applying some water proof eyeliner. Rosita stood a few mirrors away, applying some blush to her cheeks as she smiles to herself in the mirror.

...

The girl from before grins widely as she shows off her tapdancing, grabbing her broom and twirling it before pausing and nodding to her fellow workers. Their lead was the first to try to copy her, unsurely moving his foot and snapping.

...

Jimmy brushes his teeth in his gold covered bathroom, a large mirror in front of him. He spits his toothpaste out, setting his toothbrush down as he exits the bathroom and heads to his room wearing his black robe.