Jump Out That Window

Start from the beginning

He turns and races out of the room, nearly sliding into a wall when he turns the corner as Linda speaks indistinctly in the back as music continues.

...

Jerry races into Jimmy's office, grabbing a golden platter with different pastries and turning to run out. He freezes with wide eyes, slowly turning his head towards the closet and screaming in horror when he sees the door was opened, Buster gone.

...

"... here to discuss the drama surrounding his new show--" Linda continues speaking on stage, Jimmy listening with a glare as he adjusts the cuffs on his suit.

"Sir!" Jerry wheezes as he runs over, making Jimmy look up in irritation. "Sir, sir, sir!"

Jimmy leans his head down a bit to hear Jerry, Jerry whispering in his ear as he looks around anxiously for anyone listening.

"What?!" Jimmy snarls furiously at the news, his eyes widening.

"... please welcome, Mr. Jimmy Crystal!" Linda finishes, gesturing towards the curtains.

Jimmy snaps his fingers as he readies himself to go on stage, his guards instantly at his side.

"Come on out here, Jimmy!" Linda calls enthusiastically, the crowd cheering. "Don't make us beg!"

"Moon got out," he gruffly tells his guards, "find him and (L/N)."

The guards both nod, turning and walking away swiftly in long strides.

"Does this guy know how to make an entrance, or what?" Linda laughs as she waits for Jimmy, glancing from the crowd towards him.

Jimmy slaps on a fake smile with ease, laughing in a teasing manner as he steps into the spotlight while waving to the crowd. "Hey, everybody! Good to see you!"

...

The T.V in Buster's hotel room was on, tuned in to the channel where Jimmy and Linda were.

"Linda, I got some hot news for you," Jimmy continues, giving her a charming grin as he chuckles and sits on the armchair beside hers. "You look terrific!"

(Y/N) watches the screen with a glare, shaking her head at how fake his persona was while Linda and the audience fawn over him.

"Buster, you're going to make yourself dizzy if you keep pacing like that," she calls, hearing Buster's feet along the floor.

Buster was breathing a bit heavy as he walked in circles, unable to calm down until they were safely out of the city. The door knocks, (Y/N) turning to the sound as Buster jumps with wide eyes.

Linda and Jimmy continue speaking on the T.V as (Y/N) rises from the couch, reaching down to her feet and grabbing the skateboard Johnny had bought for her as a weapon.

The door bell rings as the door lights up, Buster gasping and rushing over to (Y/N).

"What do we do?!" Buster whispers, looking around for an escape.

"I don't know!" (Y/N) hisses back, a loud knock echoing in the room. "Find a weapon or something! Or just-- hide, I don't know!"

Buster looks around indecisively, spotting his large suitcase next to (Y/N)'s in the center of the room.

"Hide in a... practical spot, Buster!" (Y/N) trails off a bit in disbelief as she watches him run over to his suitcase, emptying out the contents and climbing inside.

He swiftly zips it up as (Y/N) watches, her eye twitching a bit as she sighs in exasperation.

The doorbell rings again, (Y/N)'s expression hardening as she rushes behind the couch and ducks behind it. The door slowly opens, the sound of someone entering evident as (Y/N) readies herself.